Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

free nick perm for leaderboard guys

Xquitze_YT

Epic Pika
man i wish i could get free nick perms as in always targetted in game and have to sweat all the time when i want to just one - tap kids and chill. PLS GIMME /nick ALLOWANCE FOR LEADERBOARD GUYS!

TTHM

Configurator
Developer
-1 that's the reason TITAN rank is special, and alot of them will have /nick so no from me.

SpiderKid

Pika Lover
+1 from me, people do target A LOT and I was in a game with him and he was getting targeted. This destroys our winstreak, etc.

Hellific

Veteran

Since leaderboards dont update instantly, the person wouldn't get the nick permission instantly or it wouldn't be removed instantly. For example, if you were in leaderboard and someone surpasses you, it won't update instantly, so you would still have the nick permission and the person who surpassed you, they wouldn't have the nick perms. Plus i doubt it is possible

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
um... i would say neutral.
Having this function will give player more momentum grinding the leaderboard, and leaderboard player won't get target that much easy.
But trytohit me has pointed out, that is a function of taitan, and hard to check it. um, so neutral for this. But i need to say it is a good idea, especially later on the chat will appears you level, which makes higher level player can't talk or scared to do it.
If there is this function, should add one more is that the "level nick" which means that player can nick their level to lower once

ShaneezOnFire

Legendary Pika
nuetral cuz ppl in leaderboards do get targetted but its kinda unfair cuz they dont hav titan