Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Forums profile improvement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
DarkVenom7​

Suggestion:
Forums profile improvement!​

Detailed description:
Hi, I am pretty sure you are bored looking at your lonely profile. Welp, I have a solution for It!

Mostly Pika-Network's played game modes are minigames even the hub is connected to It.

This change might be similar to some other sites.

New Profile frames for ranked players! (For Vip, Elite and Titan rank only.)

Profile frames for ranked players, Well would be hard to design but will be beautiful too. This must be shiny!

If a player is elite ranked he can dm an admin and confirm that I am elite ranked so I need this Frame.

Note: Staff must have their own frames such as a Helper must have a Helper frame. Not a minigame's rank frame.

New animated profile picture! (This was already suggested and was denied but we have a solution on this)

New animated profile pictures for ranked forums users. This was denied for the reason "Will cause more lag for low-end PCs."

So the solution to this is: Make an option to disable and enable animated profile pictures to users for low-end PCs.
When enabled you cannot see any animated pictures.

More Reactions!

Who won't need more reactions? Reactions like: Congratulations!​

Reason(s):
Forums really need Improvements since this can attract more players towards forums and can give more perks to minigames players.​

Phantoom

Great Reporter
Don't really see a need for it, the forum's profile looks good as it is at the present time. If you think it looks 'lonely' there's always signature through which it will look better. And of course, some things are better when they are simple.

FreePalestine

The Pika
Neutral
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

OP
OP
DarkVenom7

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Don't really see a need for it, the forum's profile looks good as it is at the present time. If you think it looks 'lonely' there's always signature through which it will look better. And of course, some things are better when they are simple.
Signature is usefull for posting a message. I assume you were talking about the 'About' page.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1
Altought the current forum looks alright, these still will be some lovely addition to the forum!

JustToGoody

The Pika
-1 ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
I don't consider it's an urgent necessity.
Also, a big amount of people have more expensive ranks on other gamemodes than minigames. (For example--> Boss, Noble, SkyKing, worth more than Titan.) So it's kind of unfear for 1 gamemode's ranks to have the frame but not for all others.

Ønce

Legendary Pika
+1, but imo instead of just giving it to ranked players make milestones, like 1k messages gets their own frame, 5k gets their own etc

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Hello DarkVenom7,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.