Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Forums dying, hiring more potato gang members

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Forums is dying so we are hiring more potato gang members. Potato gang is the official farming gang. So join it if you are a farmer
Hello @TheDynamicGamer,

As you might also know, I am the head-manager and the owner of the Potato Gang. There is no hiring process in our farming group. This thread in no way is official, and for everyone reading this, you are free to join our group and server on discord, but all applications for our Potato Gang are currently closed because of my laziness.

I would be really happy to see more people farming in this forums, It'd be great to see all subforums thriving with active posts, but this doesn't mean we will be accepting/hiring more members.

Regards,
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Hello @NGaming,

You were demoted from that rule because you reacted [Agree] to a message claiming potatoes are bad. This betrayal showed me that you are not trustworthy.

Coming back to your message above, you should WANT to make forums 2x active, regardless of what you'll receive. We aren't farming for what we'll get in the end of it. We are doing it because it's entertaining.

Regards,
UpperGround

UpperGround

Great Reporter
wtf it was like and it was a misclick I wanted to like the next reply which said potato was good
If you think that your demotion was unfair, please appeal by dming me on discord. Thank you.

JustToGoody

The Pika
Hello @NGaming,

You were demoted from that rule because you reacted [Agree] to a message claiming potatoes are bad. This betrayal showed me that you are not trustworthy.

Coming back to your message above, you should WANT to make forums 2x active, regardless of what you'll receive. We aren't farming for what we'll get in the end of it. We are doing it because it's entertaining.

Regards,
UpperGround
Your talking like Lt_Hammerman ngl xd