Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Forum game] Worst application for staff competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halsey

Banned
So basically, the point of this application is to make the worst possible application by following the application Example:

Do you have any Minecraft username: No I don't play Minecraft
Do you have any previous Minecraft usernames? No.
What's your forum username: xx_GiveMeHelperOrDie_xx
What country do you live in? Mars
What is your age? I am the first human ever
On average, how many days are you on? .54757382 Seconds
What is your favorite minigame? Survival games in real life.
Have you had any other staff experience? I was banned by a staff. Does that count?
What languages do you speak? None
Have you ever been banned on the server? Yes, I tried to take down the server
Why do you wanna become helper on pika-network? Because if I don't, I'll hack the server
What makes you different than other applicants? Well, I killed them all so...
Anything else We need to know? I go on killing sprees.

Well, my joke application kinda went dark but you have to follow these questions for your false application. This is supposed to make people laugh :) Try to make your app really stupid.

Matik212

Username- Matik212
Have you had any other before- NAW, plz bilive meh

What is your forum name- ILoveBaconzz1222

What country do you live in- I use to live at Atlantis then it sank, then my mum said i moved to live with santa claus for 5 years then he gave me to them as a gift now i live at Antartica

What is your age- I am 31 plz bbilive me if the boogy man tell u i am 6 dont listen to him, he is always telling me things to

How many days are you on- I am on 26/ hours a day and then i sleep for 8 hours, I dont go school casuse am 31 remember

What is your favorite minigame- Mario, i play it when my mom is not looking

Do you have any other experience- YASSS, i always help my mummy cook for dad

What language do you speak- I use to live with santa so i speak santaniash and now i live at antartica so i speak antartish

Why do you want to be staff- SO I CAN BAN @RockyGaming for banning me for hacks, but dont tell him

Anything else- I AM 31 AND I WILL BE THE NEXT STAFF OF PIKA AND YOU WILL ALL BOW DOWN TO ME OR ILL START WORLD WAR 3 WITH SANTA

Lol none of this is true, i really like this game

4SharK

Pika Member
Do you have any Minecraft username:i dont have any.
Do you have any previous Minecraft usernames? Yeah.
What's your forum username: i dont have one.
What country do you live in? in my bed.
What is your age? 3.
On average, how many days are you on? 1.
What is your favorite minigame? Hide n Seek,ClubPenguiin
Have you had any other staff experience? idk
What languages do you speak? MLG,xxxxx,Pikaa-Chuuu
Have you ever been banned on the server? 1337 times
Why do you wanna become helper on pika-network? so i can ban everyone
What makes you different than other applicants? they dont need to ban everyonee
Anything else We need to know? I love doritos,Oreos.

NonStopLord

Pika Lover
my staff apllication which will get reject for wrong format---
heloo. i lib in india and i am 13 years old .i want to become staff so i can mute people and hep everybone ... lzplzplzpzplpzpl make me a helper .. i will help all the nubs even though i am a nub thank u . sorry for bad english ..i nub
nub DONT BECOME STAFF but ill show the bourld that if u try no nub can stap u
LOL

DODE2K

Veteran
ign:TheBearKingHQ
i live north korea i want to be a admin to kill stupid hackers all of tehm please meake mae an admin i promise i will not abuse people i will not kill the players i hate with my powers i loveathe server rllllly mush alot everytime
so please make me a admin i will MAKEpika the best server intheworld cuz i ham the best people ever to be a staff membep pleas pleas i will ban all the hackers pls pls pls pls
i will the best in the world i only got banned one cuz i used killaura but i promise no hacks for admin i promise
@TheBearKingHD

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
Do you have any Minecraft username: Yes, MinecraftLover2k16
Do you have any previous Minecraft usernames? MinecraftLover2k11, MinecraftLover2k12, MinecraftLover2k13, MinecraftLover2k14 and MinecraftLover2k15
What's your forum username: MinecraftLover
What country do you live in? Europe
What is your age? 13
On average, how many days are you on? Every day in the week that ends on 'day'
What is your favorite minigame? My favorite minigame.. that would need to be OPFactions. Such a good minigame.
Have you had any other staff experience? I was helper rank on a huge server. Lost my rank and got banned for abusing /ban.
What languages do you speak? Dutch and English. Ja mijne neederlands is erg goet.
Have you ever been banned on the server? Yes. For impersonating staff by saying i will ban these motherfuckers while my nickname was 'Admin'
Why do you wanna become helper on pika-network? To ba.. euhm.. help people. Why else would you become a HELPer?
What makes you different than other applicants? Because i love Minecraft and i have been playing it for almost 7 years. In 2 months ill make MinecraftLover2k17. I am really good at helping people!
Anything else We need to know? I dont ban people for fun. I really try to follow the rules please dont demote me when i ban someone because he is acting rude to me

Davidva

Veteran
Hey pika nabteam,

Heer iz me apliekatieon.

Ign: xX_yeboyOPpvpskilz_Xx_YT_2012
Previous account: No
Forum name: xxX_OPpvpskilzlordgettinghackusatedmutchanwanttobenaltuhackors_Xxx
How long a day online: 69 hours
Favorite minigame: skywars irl
Staff experience: yes i did /nick Helper and gived it a blue color.
Language you speak: Artic polarbear language
Have ever been banned: never only on days that ends with an Y
Why you want to be a helper on Pika: because im the best and i can tell on school that im helper and then ill get lots of friends.
What makes you different than other applicants? Im better than them. No onr can beat me
Something else we need to know: im 4 and are rich and have the newest windows XP and i have bettet connection than everyone. Also i have 3 hands.

Last edited:

KoopsoTrap87_

Pika Member
Ay yo waddup Pika netwerk,

It's yo boy Scarce back at it again with a application (sorry for bad grammer, im only -1 years old)

Ign: IPlayPokemonGoEveryday
Previous account: IHackPokemonGoEveryday
Forum name: TodayWeHaveADoubleUpload
Online for: 24 hours... minus 24 hours ;)
Favorite minigame: the one that's fun
Staff experience: i talked to a fake staff once, does that count?
Language: binary
Have u ever been banned: i've been ipbanned twice
Why do u need to be helper: because i like it and you should give me it lol
What makes you different than other applicants: ...i can smash an egg?
Something else we need to know: i hate pokemon and pikachu is the worst pokemon

yousiftdm0770

Epic Pika
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy pike tem,

HERE IS my Stafaf applecatiom

Ign: ChuPikaCHUUUUUU
Previous account : i dont have a fricking previous account what the heck u TALKING ABOUT
Forum Name : ICaughtAFerrowToday
Online : 1.0 seconds +0.999 seconds daily
Favorite minigame : OpSkyblock irl because you can be a millionareeeeeee fast as light
Staff experience : when i killed a skeleton i got experience
Language : White shark
have you ever been banned : yes i have been banned on club penguin for saying i love burgers
Why do u need to be a helper : because i wanna help obama on his work to give me an iphone 10 before release
What makes you different than other applicants: i am a rare pokemon
Something else we need to know : NO I AM NOT TELLING YOU MY GOOD OLD SECRETS

Rejoy

Here's Mine,
Do you have any Minecraft username: You planning to hack my acc huh? Im too smart for that.
What's your forum username: Same as above
What country do you live in? In your home
What is your age? Why do u want to know huh? Stalker..
On average, how many days are you on? Im on in New Year's Day
What is your favorite minigame? I like mini-football [Get it? Mini-(game)]
Have you had any other staff experience? I bought some xp bottles from englishminerBG[Bad Graphics]
What languages do you speak? I speak every language that i know.
Have you ever been banned on the server? No, unless you count the 21345318391315 times i have been banned for ddosing the server.
Why do you wanna become helper on pika-network? So that i can help other ddosers in ddosing the server.
What makes you different than other applicants? Im being reviewed by someone.
Anything else We need to know? Yes, u are dumb.

79lb

Legendary Pika
Do you have any Minecraft username: yobanoiurodblyatcykaputinidinahuivodka420
Do you have any previous Minecraft usernames? what is minecraft.
What's your forum username: immlgpussydestroyerufeggetm10
What country do you live in? sun
What is your age? im grandma, u fgt
On average, how many days are you on? 42069133720nigga Seconds
What is your favorite minigame? game called throw the potato but u throw rock instead of potato.
Have you had any other staff experience? I owned more servers than Yoeri owned grils?
What languages do you speak? clearer russian than vodka
Have you ever been banned on the server? i banned the server because putin idi nahuj
Why do you wanna become helper on pika-network? i can freeban all those faggots and kill staff
What makes you different than other applicants? im from planet sun
Anything else We need to know? im op in opfactions, im pussydesttroyer69_520_1337, i slay all the pussy, i like grilled watermelon

HeyOnia

Pika Lover
Do you have any Minecraft username:John Cena
Do you have any previous Minecraft usernames?John Cena
What's your forum username?John CenaFTW
What country do you live in?Earth
What is your age?Im Uhmm 23123 Light Year Old (AHHAHAHA)
On average, how many days are you on? 25/8
What is your favorite minigame?Wrestling
Have you had any other staff experience?Yeah , I tried to murder John Cena so he Banned me
What languages do you speak? John Ceeena
Why do you wanna become helper on pika-network?Because John Cena is a staff and its so unfair...
What makes you different than other applicants?Well Im different because...I Hate John Cena
Anything else We need to know?I luv Bleach..More than John Cena

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
THIS IS FOR JOKE!!!

Do you have any Minecraft username: TeamCrasherBG

Do you have any previous Minecraft usernames? FitMC

What's your forum username: itzTeamCrashersPvP_

What country do you live in? Team Crasher City

What is your age? 0.000000000000000001

On average, how many days are you on? 100000000000000000000000 days

What is your favorite minigame? CrashingAllServers Beta

Have you had any other staff experience? Yep, i tryed to crash mojang

What languages do you speak? TeamCrasher Language

Have you ever been banned on the server? Yep, i trying to crash pika network 999 times banned but i had unlimited alts!! xD (jokessjokessjokess)

Why do you wanna become helper on pika-network? I NOT WANT HELPER I WANT OWNER HELPER is nothing owner is everything

What makes you different than other applicants? cuz i believe i can fly

Anything else We need to know? MAKE ME OWNER or i will call anonymous all hackers hack minecraft servers hıahahahaha!!!

this is for joke.
If you enjoyed like it
:eek::p:p;)

Jeear

Legendary Pika
Hm... *Uses the FluffyMallow format*

Minecraft Username: Hello my minecraft username is Jeear xD (lols xD is not part of my username ok! only Jeear hehhee)
Age : I am 13 years old ! Hahahaha but Im young yes but im Mature enough to be staff lols
Date of Birth : I was born on July 5 2003! HEHEHE give me cake xD
Country : I happily live in the U.S its A GREAT COUNTRY! FREEDOM! ~MURICA HEHEHE AS u can see i love memes xD
Time Zone : lol what is this ???
Languages : I Speak very fluently in English yay!!! its my favorite language !!11eleven
Availability : I will giv all my life to dedicate the server hehehe i really want to be staff so i give all my time for it if ever i get accept wooo !!!
Have you ever been banned : No i never got banned because I'm a good player of pika network !!!
Experience : I have been playing pika for 3 hours and now I WANT STAFF !
Motivation : I See lot of people breaking rules so I want them BANNED ! ! !
What would you do if a player was abusing his/her rank? : INSTANT BAN HEHEHE #NoToRankAbuse xD
What would you do if someone was advertising? : B-B-B-BAN HAMMER xD #JeearHatesAdvertisers
What would you do if someone was being disrespectful towards you/others? : BAN ! BAN! BAN !
Why should we accept your application over others? : Accept mi please I really want to help the server pls pls pls !!!
Extras : I'm an animal lover person, who loves cute things and other stuff like uh.. DESSERT! Dessert is my number 1 favorite food, well, I guess it's because it's DESSERT duh, well, I guess you're right! My favorite dessert is probably chocolate flavored desserts or even chocolate itself! I think I need to eat more because fun fact: I'm very skinny, I dunno why I even brought that up! XD Anyways, I think I consider myself smart but notTHAT SMART and yeah, I'm also obsessed of playing games if it's something old school or either modern games, I'd still play them! There's not much else that I need to explain to myself, I do have a YT, Facebook and Google+ account, so it meansnotifications galore! So, it means I can see comments and threads that you posted! Anyways, that's it! That's pretty much all of my stuff, I don't wanna get TOO personal here, lel xD !Thank you for taking your time to read my introduction! Hehe~<3

*shudders* I can't believe I took time to type that cringe. The most frightening part is that someone could totally make an application just like that. Anyways, /thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.