Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Forgot Minecraft Even Existed lol

T

Terrythedog

i literally never understood him since we met...
I met Terry in like July or August smth and since then we hate each other lol
It’s because of your dumb postfarming, your weird comments and how bad your English is to the point I can’t understamd.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
It’s because of your dumb postfarming, your weird comments and how bad your English is to the point I can’t understamd.
im not a fcking native english speaker don't expect me to be like a fcking native English speaker

T

Terrythedog

im not a fcking native english speaker don't expect me to be like a fcking native English speaker
Then like, look up the word so that I can understand, rather than saying I don’t understand everything?

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Look up how to spell the word, or how to structure your sentence so that it is understandable
firstly my grammar might be bad but my spelling isn't
oh u mean using you instead of u?
no sht this isn't a formal site

T

Terrythedog

firstly my grammar might be bad but my spelling isn't
oh u mean using you instead of u?
no sht this isn't a formal site
No shit communicating means getting information across. If you can’t get the information across because of your spelling, you aren’t communicating well.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
No shit communicating means getting information across. If you can’t get the information across because of your spelling, you aren’t communicating well.
my spelling is pretty good tho I'm not talking about grammar

T

Terrythedog

TELL Me means tell me I'm not asking you where to look

I see that you are the one not understanding what I'm saying
I see. If I quote your words you are just gonna ask where, If I tell you were then you are gonna say “send me screenshot I’m too lazy”