Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

For Prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
So i had an idea... These may not seem all to good but maybe someone would understand it.

Say someone reports a hacker or player that does something to get themselves perm banned. That Rule Breakers plot is still there when they are banned. Making it to where its not being used and you usually have to wait like 3 months for it to auto deleted. So heres the 1st idea for this. Have a admin delete plot when that player is perm banned. The other is for the player that reports them gets everything besides the Illegal items in the banned persons plot. It would make more sense for one of these to be added instead of having random plots with no person owning them.
Now i know the first one is better but people would like the 2nd one.

Draegoner

Veteran
I like the idea but the i see two issues
1. If someone appeals their ban, (and all their items are transferred, with their plot deleted) how will they get their stuff back if they are unbanned.
2. If they had an illegal item, is it fair for items obtained using the illegal item to be transferred over to someone else.

OP
OP
GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
1. they could make it to where only after a ban appeal is denied... or if there is no ban appeal say after 2 weeks.
2. I think i added it in idk. But i said all items get transferred except any illegal items (Unobtainable.)

Draegoner

Veteran
Hmm yeah guess 1. would work
But no 2. I think you misunderstand what im trying to say.
Lets say A has an illegal pickaxe with fortune 127, Person B reports him.
Person A has used this pickaxe to mine and obtain wealth way faster than anyone else possibly could.
Would it be fair for Person B to receive all the wealth person A had, since all/most of it was only obtained by wielding the illegal item in the first place. You could argue that all Person A;s wealth is also illegal, since it was only obtained by using the illegal item.
Do you get what im trying to say?:eek:

OP
OP
GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yep... but i don't think those are actually in prison but if there is then that effect would take place.... but you could never really tell because i have a eff 12 legend pick (This is the owners pickaxe) and it mines through everything as fast as Op Pick (everything like emerald blocks and such) so it would be the same practically... But if there was a way to tell then that would work. and the Fortune only works on certain blocks (as you know) but yeah... if they have that pick then an admin would decide.

OP
OP
GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
But yeah illegal items in prison are like Wither skulls, bedrock. player skulls, Monster spawners etc etc...

Draegoner

Veteran
Certainly would give more incentive to go through the effort to report people, since we dont get anything for reporting atm. (other than feeling like a good Samaritan) xD

OP
OP
GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Xd yeah but like i said the first option would probably be the better one... ( Since its easier for admins to just delete the plot than just add a person and wait for them to get everything,)

GeeGee

Pika Lover
Wouldnt this have an impact on the unbann purchase on the real money shop?
Wouldnt it affect the motivation for ppl to buy an unbann and get their stuff and plot back?
Why would it be fair to give the person, who reported, items gained by ilegal means? (this for the case that the report is done with evidence of hacking)

I dont play Prison in Pika so instead of giving my opinion im asking this with ther intention of making you consider more possibilities.

Good Luck, Have Fun!

OP
OP
GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Wouldnt this have an impact on the unbann purchase on the real money shop?
Wouldnt it affect the motivation for ppl to buy an unbann and get their stuff and plot back?
Why would it be fair to give the person, who reported, items gained by ilegal means? (this for the case that the report is done with evidence of hacking)

I dont play Prison in Pika so instead of giving my opinion im asking this with ther intention of making you consider more possibilities.

Good Luck, Have Fun!
Yeah i cane see all these things.... As i said to Draegoner... The illegal items would be deleted by the admin. For the others... I think it would but still in the way i see it... If they hacked its only fair... If they hack, they shouldn't be able to keep his/her items... And not to mention the ban evading where you can just change a Letter in your name to a capital and still have everything...
So yeah if this idea is accepeted then the admin would decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.