Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fly Boost in Rules?

itzryqnn

IS FLY BOOSTING ALLOWED OR NOT?

Hello, so i got recently banned for fly boosting and i did get denied but the staff never helped with what I said.
so, if you look into the rules deeply you can see that nowhere it says fly boost is not allowed but. what I don't understand is they ban players for fly boosting, but they allow the mod that is on. toggle sprint which you can see for yourself here. https://pika-network.net/threads/allowed-disallowed-modifications.49835/ it's under "Gameplay Related". which the definitions of toggle sprint are: "Make the sprinting and sneaking keys toggleable instead of needing to be held down. In the Toggle Sneak/Sprint options, you will be able to change the Scale, Fly Boost Speed, Text Shadow, and Text Color." and there is more just like badlion / lunar client they both have toggle sprint which you can see they have fly boost and those clients are allowed on pika-network. but what I don't understand is that in the rules anywhere it does not say anything about fly boosting. yet you guys are banning players for it? even though you do allow the clients and mods to be on your server.

so, in conclusion why are staff banning players for using something they state is allowed on the server? and is not in the rules?

Bilbo

Epic Pika
Right at the bottom it sais (Note: using a fly booster will get you banned)