Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

FIX UR ANTICHEAT ALREADY BRUH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Wing

The Pika
No matter what do you do, the main problem is it is a cracked server. When it is cracked, hackers can just get a new IP. On servers like Hypixel, they are premium, which means the hacker has to find a new premium account when banned.
+1

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
and why u always see some hacker or anti cheat related thread, is bcuz there are some thread author are not open to listen others, and trash talk.
Another reasons is that @Mrfatsojr resigned, no staff is going to lock thread anymore.

Trytofixyourtrashserver

Legendary Pika
No matter what do you do, the main problem is it is a cracked server. When it is cracked, hackers can just get a new IP. On servers like Hypixel, they are premium, which means the hacker has to find a new premium account when banned.
this is what makes pika a boneless hypixel and this fact won't magically erase the banes of pika

JerryMine

The Pika
Try to fix your name, spelling and behavior ;) HHAHA I resigned but that's because I have a job, girlfriend and friends. Whilst you're still stuck trashtalking on a MINECRAFT server.
reminds me of creative eboys flexing because they have a girlfriend............ bryuh

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Difference is that i'm not edating xD Also i'm not flexing.

JerryMine

The Pika
singleplayer is just you building up your lego alone

multiplayer is when kids think that your lego product / quality / build is trash and starts complaining so you change to the builds he like

Status
Not open for further replies.