Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

FIX UR ANTICHEAT ALREADY BRUH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trytofixyourtrashserver

Legendary Pika
ok so are u still gonna complain?
I literally stated that I still have the authory and the right to trash on pika since they are unable to change and after I did that you just asked if I am still gonna complain of course I will since I have everything in my hand to do it I will do it as long as it annoys pika fans like you so I can laugh my butt off xd

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
well, i dont have right to stop u from trashtalking pika although u are not playing it rn and last online is year ago

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
wat he means is that once he had played on the server, no matter how log, he will have the authority to trashtalk 10 years later's thing in the server.
So idk why he need to do that...
that is pure trash talk

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
just like if you go in to a restaurant, eat for a single time, then later, there are lots of people saying that the restaurant's food is bad, and he joins them.
that what he is doing

Trytofixyourtrashserver

Legendary Pika
wat he means is that once he had played on the server, no matter how log, he will have the authority to trashtalk 10 years later's thing in the server.
So idk why he need to do that...
that is pure trash talk
No you are just retarded I only have authory to trashtalk because as I said nothing seems to have changed since I stopped playing

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
i love it so much when you can't even type your sentence with a formal gramma

UpperGround

Great Reporter
just like if you go in to a restaurant, eat for a single time, then later, there are lots of people saying that the restaurant's food is bad, and he joins them.
that what he is doing
thats the worst analogy,
a better way to describe it is,
he was the client of the restaurant for 2 years, then left because restaurant changed ownership and started to get worse, now he's able to criticize how the restaurant is ran, because he used to play here, and he knows how it was back then.

Trytofixyourtrashserver

Legendary Pika
"seems"

alright prepare our weapons again this guy don't even know what is he talking about. Show him our status rn
also I mean when I was playing there were posts here on the forum about hackers and the anti-cheat being trash now that I am gone there still are these kind of posts

Trytofixyourtrashserver

Legendary Pika
thats the worst analogy,
a better way to describe it is,
he was the client of the restaurant for 2 years, then left because restaurant changed ownership and started to get worse, now he's able to criticize how the restaurant is ran, because he used to play here, and he knows how it was back then.
don't do it don't try to make sense.They are too horny for their low budget hypixel that they can't seem to listen to sense

JerryMine

The Pika
also I mean when I was playing there were posts here on the forum about hackers and the anti-cheat being trash now that I am gone there still are these kind of posts
No matter what do you do, the main problem is it is a cracked server. When it is cracked, hackers can just get a new IP. On servers like Hypixel, they are premium, which means the hacker has to find a new premium account when banned.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
No matter what do you do, the main problem is it is a cracked server. When it is cracked, hackers can just get a new IP. On servers like Hypixel, they are premium, which means the hacker has to find a new premium account when banned.
^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.