Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

FIX THE BALD ANTICHEAT

KuskyLOL

Epic Pika
They are working on it be patient
how does fixing anticheat takes 3-4 years? they said they are fixing it long time ago, are they still fixing it or what cuz it gets worse and worse, the ones who dont use hacks are getting kicked and banned but the fucking hackers are all over the server cuz staffs are so fuckin lazy, i report a fuckin kid using reach, hitting me from 10 blocks and they just say *Insufficient evidence*

divertente

Great Reporter
how does fixing anticheat takes 3-4 years? they said they are fixing it long time ago, are they still fixing it or what cuz it gets worse and worse, the ones who dont use hacks are getting kicked and banned but the fucking hackers are all over the server cuz staffs are so fuckin lazy, i report a fuckin kid using reach, hitting me from 10 blocks and they just say *Insufficient evidence*
it's not all about making it better, anti-cheats aren't the only thing evolving when an anti-cheat get's updated, bypasses are made, they can update it as many times as they want but cheaters are never gonna completely disappear. Also it's most likely your fault if your reports get rejected, trust me when it's an obvious cheater and you report them they're gonna get banned.

KuskyLOL

Epic Pika
it's not all about making it better, anti-cheats aren't the only thing evolving when an anti-cheat get's updated, bypasses are made, they can update it as many times as they want but cheaters are never gonna completely disappear. Also it's most likely your fault if your reports get rejected, trust me when it's an obvious cheater and you report them they're gonna get banned.
I reported a guy with evidence, the report got denied, several MONTHS later my friend reported the same guy, same evidence, same reason (even if the evidence was lot more than 7 days old, and every staff says that the evidence cannot be older than 7 days), it got accepted, BY THE SAME GUY THAT DENIED MY REPORT, if u dont believe, add me on disc Kusky#9631 ill give u evidence

zireb

Great Reporter
I reported a guy with evidence, the report got denied, several MONTHS later my friend reported the same guy, same evidence, same reason (even if the evidence was lot more than 7 days old, and every staff says that the evidence cannot be older than 7 days), it got accepted, BY THE SAME GUY THAT DENIED MY REPORT, if u dont believe, add me on disc Kusky#9631 ill give u evidence
Was your evidence cropped or edited by any chance or both of you used the exact same?

Horizonceto

Epic Pika
i agree with KuskyLOL i usually butterfly click and i once like spammed it so hard i got 20 cps and i instantly got kicked so i dont get it cheaters in skyblock can hit me throught 10 blocks with 20 cps but i get kicked with 14 cps + koceto got banned 7 days for stepping on carpets in skywars... great anticheat :D

divertente

Great Reporter
i agree with KuskyLOL i usually butterfly click and i once like spammed it so hard i got 20 cps and i instantly got kicked so i dont get it cheaters in skyblock can hit me throught 10 blocks with 20 cps but i get kicked with 14 cps + koceto got banned 7 days for stepping on carpets in skywars... great anticheat :D
Cheaters use certain settings that make them bypass the anti-cheat, of course, a normal user wouldn't be able to do that, that's why if you click a lot of cps you'll get kicked/banned.

KuskyLOL

Epic Pika
Cheaters use certain settings that make them bypass the anti-cheat, of course, a normal user wouldn't be able to do that, that's why if you click a lot of cps you'll get kicked/banned.
its 1.16, so the cps is like 1-2 :/

Horizonceto

Epic Pika
If you want to fix anti-cheat, go to the address below to suggest evidence or text why you need to fix it!

Here!
even GunFire knows how bad the anticheat is (check his bans) also "suggest evidence" no lol what kind of evidence? recording myself getting kicked? not good enough pika devs try to fix it every day and they make it better but your comment is just pointless, youre just post grinding for no reason. please dont post stupid bs when everybody even GunFire knows how bad the anticheat is and its not so easily fixable. and theres no need of proof. | Check patolunix bans you will see all the kicks

OP
OP
ttt9

ttt9

Rare Pika
If you check my profile tho I got kicked 41 times just on this account so I think you could see why I am mad.