Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP SkyBlock Fix /skills

Ønce

Legendary Pika
Username:
Mr_Slender​

Suggestion:
Fix /skills​

Detailed description:
So, few days ago I was wondering if I should level up my banker /skills to get some buffs, though then realized that you have to get over 52M xp to reach max level, I did some basic math's and saw that it would take someone over 5M sells just to reach the level. you want to know how long that is? 220 hours straight clicking and selling for every single second, that means even if you sold straight for 3 hours every day, it would take you over 70 days to get done with banker skill, longer then an season lasts, now to get an overall look at this, pretty much any skill takes nearly forever to complete, the alchemist skill needs 5M xp to complete, and drinking an potion only gives you 5 xp, drinking an single potion takes 3 seconds multiplied by 100k which means 138 hours of straight drinking potions to level up the alchemist skill to max, and this isn't even counting the time to make the potions, even if you automate an system for this you'll need to drink over 100k potions which means you'll need a few thousand chests to automate this, that alone will also take around atleast 50 hours​

Reason(s):
Now, why did I make an suggestion to fix /skills? this isn't only to fix the nearly impossible to reach levels but things like this encourage people to use "illegal/disallowed modifications" such as an autoclicker so they can reach the highest level, if pika makes things so hard to get that the only way to not waste your time getting them is to use an illegal/disallowed method, then yes there will be players breaking rules. This can also be implemented on the xp system on opskyblock, getting xp takes so long that you have to kill hundreds of thousands of mobs, that means waste half of your day clicking while staring at a screen just so you can make a few "gsets"​

Example(s):
already given above​

OP
OP
Ønce

Ønce

Legendary Pika
well still no reply, hopefully this gets fixed soon

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey Ønce,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!