Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fix creative already

MiracleWolf

Pika Member
Please divert your attention to creative, it’s been like 6 months since creative closed, and it was broken for years before that. Fix the bugs and creative will have more players. Stop focusing on other updates so much until you fix creative, it’s been too long.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Please divert your attention to creative, it’s been like 6 months since creative closed, and it was broken for years before that. Fix the bugs and creative will have more players. Stop focusing on other updates so much until you fix creative, it’s been too long.
Its been more than 6 months , there is no inp when it will be up.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
For real, restoring creative would be extremely beneficial for the server

Shakhunter

Epic Pika
i dont even play creative but i think there are many creative players and also this post should be enough to focus on it. u guys alr have too many posts about creative

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i dont even play creative but i think there are many creative players and also this post should be enough to focus on it. u guys alr have too many posts about creative
Bro people have paid ranks for that mode

OP
OP
M

MiracleWolf

Pika Member
They don’t know because they aren’t working on creative and don’t plan to, I bet