Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Fix Buycraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Buycraft currently lists kits you get for ranks in kit pvp as being much better than what you actually receive. As of right now, VIP should be getting Prot 1 diamond armor. Instead it gets iron armor.

^Also why is that a thing. Why do people donate actually money to get kits worse than the default ones with a longer cooldown? Rethink the system please.

faydee

Veteran
I agree , I am rank legend in kit pvp and i find the new system and the new map bad , The first map that was used in kit pvp with the old system was better but the new system give us a challange for us , the second this yes you are right about the kits they are bad , and I hope they can change

N

Nignogery

God 3 = prot 2, and that's worth 20eu and hackers can 7 shot you with the weekly kit, gg.

MrFrenco

Staff Member
Manager
I understand your point. But if the weekly kit will be removed, people can upgrade the Tank kit to level 3(Protection 1 Diamond armor) and kit rogue to level 3 (Sharp. 1 Diamond sword + a few potions) and they have (almost) the Same kit.

OP
OP
KittenznOm

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Weekly kit doesn't need to be removed. It just needs to be equal/worse than donor kits.
ALSO DONOR KITS SHOULD BE PROPERLY ADVERTISED

Last edited:

faydee

Veteran
In the old versions of kit pvp the normal kits where always worse then donator kit I think so it could be equal I think the highest normal kit should be like vip kit not more

Status
Not open for further replies.