Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fireball kill

Infinity_GX

HI everyone, on pika network we dont a kill when we use a fireball and then knock them off in the void. I dont know if is a feature or a bug, but i would like if they fix it

FreePalestine

The Pika
You can report bugs Here
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Eop__

HI everyone, on pika network we dont a kill when we use a fireball and then knock them off in the void. I dont know if is a feature or a bug, but i would like if they fix it
I don't know of this can be implemented but if it can then it's a great idea in my opinion!

PogStarPY

I don't know of this can be implemented but if it can then it's a great idea in my opinion!
It is there on many of bedwars servers like hypixel.....and also when we snipe someone and it doesnt gives us the kills it hurts

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello :)

I think it's because it's a projectile and they haven't implemented the system that counts it as your kill, or they have and it's just not working.

I hope you understand what I've said, not sure if it's true but thanks for reading.

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
Hello :)

I think it's because it's a projectile and they haven't implemented the system that counts it as your kill, or they have and it's just not working.

I hope you understand what I've said, not sure if it's true but thanks for reading.
this happend after the last update before that fireballs gave us kills

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It already suggested and still pending probably pika said it not possible to be get kill by fireball or tnt