Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fireball jumping

ItzDeezee

Pika Member
You guys should add fireball jumping o_O
now ik people would say its already there but it just launches you backwards and rarely launches forward and it also it doesnt rly launches that far so yeah
fireball jumping like hypixel

dumbguy1401

Epic Pika
now ik people would say its already there but it just launches you backwards and rarely launches forward and it also it doesnt rly launches that far so yeah
Suggest it like we need fireball jumping not bugged

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
Just use TNT jump instead it works good.

P.S. Pigman.

XLR8SPIKE

Rare Pika
it is there
u can fireball jump front just keep moving front and look down and jump before fireball jumping

Sh4r1m

Legendary Pika
Hello @ItzDeezee ,
Your opinion is very superior. I mean I agree with you, but look at the costs, 40 iron? (Struggles to breathe) I mean TNT and fire charge are both the same thing (KINDA), So if you TNT jump which costs 4 gold (affordable) it's better. I have tried TNT jumping, and I even won a match!!! Never tried fire charge jump, will try it friend.

Have fun playing PikaNetwork.

PlayLord84

Pika Member
Hello @ItzDeezee ,
Your opinion is very superior. I mean I agree with you, but look at the costs, 40 iron? (Struggles to breathe) I mean TNT and fire charge are both the same thing (KINDA), So if you TNT jump which costs 4 gold (affordable) it's better. I have tried TNT jumping, and I even won a match!!! Never tried fire charge jump, will try it friend.

Have fun playing PikaNetwork.
but why tf is the tnt cost 6 gold in triples and quads