Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fireball Glitch.

_Yellowed_

Rare Pika
Fireball glitches discusssed.

1. If you fireball, and jump, it sometimes makes you float in air, even with good ping.
2. bro this is a common request. WHY FIREBALL DONT LAUNCH U LIKE HYPIXEL. It's like, a very important thing to bedwars. Increase bedwars fireball knockback

Shralion

Epic Pika
A suggestion for this has already been made by someone(or maybe more people) and im pretty sure this has been discussed multiple times now.

OP
OP
_Yellowed_

_Yellowed_

Rare Pika
A suggestion for this has already been made by someone(or maybe more people) and im pretty sure this has been discussed multiple times now.
a million times ig
but still i wont stop xddddddddd

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
Yes been suggested and denied. Pointless to repeat the same thing all over since they already told no just switch to TNT jumps.

Mute

Great Reporter
it has been reported as bug i think

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover

1. If you fireball, and jump, it sometimes makes you float in air, even with good ping.
2. bro this is a common request. WHY FIREBALL DONT LAUNCH U LIKE HYPIXEL. It's like, a very important thing to bedwars. Increase bedwars fireball knockback
Just get tnt even though I prefer fireballs to tnt. I wish they changed it but this seems like the type of issue that will be ignored for a long time.

Lt_PickaxeMan

Rare Pika

i also agree that the glitch exists but you can tnt jump because it cost more less than a fireball