Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Kit-PvP Fire Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ws

Suggestion:
Fire Resistance

Detailed description:
Okay, When I am playing kitpvp (which I am doing a lot) I try to pvp players whit a rank but they always got fire aspect on their sword and I don't. I don't even have a change of killing them. when I have fire resistance I have actually a chance to kill one.

Reason(s):
people without a rank can have an actual chance to kill a ranked player with fire aspect or just someone whit fire aspect. I think if you add it to the shop it should be like 100$ or higher for 1.

Example(s):
People can kill other when they have a fireaspect.

PriorHx

Pika Lover
For sure, its super annoying getting fire ticks every few seconds. I was thinking the same thing
+1

albido

Rare Pika
Yup it's sure is great idea .. Rank players got a advantage over non rank players with fire aspect and it's kind of annoying dying and no chance of killing. Fire protection will really improve PvP

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
That would make the God apples and the fire resistance potions completely useless. Also that's why the high donor ranks are so expensive.

boiQMM

Epic Pika
Neutral
[+]Non donors will be able to kill the donators who have fire aspect on their sword.
[-]For the hackers, it will be easy to kill as they have god knows what sort of hacks and they can get OP real fast and basically wipe out the whole server if they get any donator kit.

MeniHacks

Rare Pika
I don't agree with this idea because as hakuna said gaples would be useless!

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello 4ws,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.