Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Prison few extra suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

youdont1999

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
youdont1999​

Suggestion:
few extra suggestions​

Detailed description:
1. Make that players could send gems to each other, like with money and tokens.
2. Make some new ways to earn gems that non-donators could earn too.
3. In /pm add new upgrade that pm reset automatically more often.
4. In /pm make a little area that pm owners could build little shop or anything they wanna build.​

Reason(s):
1. It would be help full who have pm to earn them faster and player who don't need gems could sell them and earn extra money, tokens or anything else it would be a new currency in prison.
2. only gems can earned with mystery crates or mining but it give few gems and it take too long time to gather like 1000gems per upgrade its almost impossible to max pm.
3. There is automatic reset, but with every upgrade the time could be less to reset mine.
4. This would be helpful to mine and sell faster so player don't need to warp somewhere else to sell them, they could mine and sell at the same place.​

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
youdont1999

Suggestion:
few extra suggestions

Detailed description:

4. In /pm make a little area that pm owners could build little shop or anything they wanna build.

Reason(s):
1. It would be help full who have pm to earn them faster and player who don't need gems could sell them and earn extra money, tokens or anything else it would be a new currency in prison.

2. only gems can earned with mystery crates or mining but it give few gems and it take too long time to gather like 1000gems per upgrade its almost impossible to max pm.

3. There is automatic reset, but with every upgrade the time could be less to reset mine.

4. This would be helpful to mine and sell faster so player don't need to warp somewhere else to sell them, they could mine and sell at the same place.
+1

I don't think gems are that needed but alr

AyaanGamerOp

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
youdont1999

Suggestion:
few extra suggestions

Detailed description:

4. In /pm make a little area that pm owners could build little shop or anything they wanna build.

Reason(s):

4. This would be helpful to mine and sell faster so player don't need to warp somewhere else to sell them, they could mine and sell at the same place.

+1 These are some very good suggestions and I feel like they should be added in op prison

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

We have decided to implement some aspects of this suggestion. Thank you for making it!

Status
Not open for further replies.