Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Feedback thread, please give ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruzyxo

Veteran
i would suggest to remove this "protection armor" (the higher rank, the higher protection) cuz its really not fun.
i remember back in days when there was an enchanted signs you can buy protection4 with 1000$ and it was really hard to get money.
I would also suggest to read my suggestion cuz i think its really cool: https://pika-network.net/threads/suggestion-kitpvp-challenges.42040/

Machaku

Veteran
The new update that Smasharms, Robinnijmeijer, Ascb_imran and others worked on was actually going to be very successful and exciting, but people quickly left when the plugins were not working properly, and it still is not as it was supposed to be when the update was launched

nd618

Supporter
To incerase amount of players just bring back old Kit-PvP ( 2015 ) .

Back then Kit-PvP was simple game mode without many plugins and because of that there was no lag .
/spawn was located on small sky island above PvP area and it had : Potion shop,Kits,Enchant table and safe trading area. When we are talking about ranks they had some benefits like better armor but not so OP and it was mostly fair play . About leveling up you would get 1x diamond and levels didn't gave any adventage ( Levels will prove that you are active and "skilled" ) like today.Back then server was always full and none complains/asks for new update or map because it was very interesting/fun to play .

Last edited:

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Im a frequent KIT PVPER... and I would like to see cash added to ure acc. When u get a kill.(10 unit) This will allow more money to every player so that they can buy kits from donaters. I suggest make a map smaller than current 1. Cuz we cant find people at one place more. Also you can add more perks to members and donaters more.

SnugglyRage

Pika Member
*the fix all sign which costs 1k per inv is gone (pls. Bring it back)

*and i would suggest that per kill you get xp and money.. So that regular members can combine gear to make p4..

*remove the heads.. Just make that if you kill someone it automatically adds $25 to your acc..

*make the prestige lvl kit better..
Like really? Prestige5 is full p1 diamond gear? Make it better so that donators and members only have small differences

*add a prize when you get a specific killstreak. For example you reached 10killstreak and youll get 100$

*ADD HEALER KIT

*and perm ban hackers/cheaters..i always see in chat "username has been banned for 1 day for unfair advantages" they will eventually come back. Just permban all the players who are cheating.

Much love
-SnugglyRage

PriorHx

Pika Lover
I was a Skyblocker back in the day so I'm not very familiar with Pika's KitPvP, but I sure have played a lot of KitPvP throughout the years. I've now played a quite a bit of the current KitPvP and I can think of some things that will help out. Hopefully I can work directly with you on this. I'll be working on a list.

EzHackusate__

Veteran
People left because of the donators. The normal kits are too weak and easy to kill by donators with OP stuffs. Only few non-donors have good weapons especially if they have donator friends.
Would be nice to buff up a little the pretige armors and also bring back the kit healer. It really is helpful and make the players live longer.

SnugglyRage

Pika Member
Pls. Bring back the fix all sign in shop... It used to cost 1k per inventort

LeoIronhart

Veteran
I agree with some of the people. Roll back some of the changes. Bring back old features. Fix lag issues. Add better non-donator kits. Bring back the fix all sign. I remember playing KitPvP two resets ago and it used to be much more fun.

SnugglyRage

Pika Member
I have 3 broken ulti sets... I dont want to break them nor sell them, repairing it costs way too much money.. I need the fix all sign back. Please

SnugglyRage

Pika Member
do new maps ;)
The current map is good enough.

*and i would suggest that per kill you get xp and money.. So that regular members can combine gear to make p4..

*remove the heads.. Just make that if you kill someone it automatically adds $25 to your acc..

Like really? Prestige5 is full p1 diamond gear? Make it better so that donators and members only have small differences

*add a prize when you get a specific killstreak. For example you reached 10killstreak and youll get 100$

*BRING BACK HEALER KIT

*and perm ban hackers/cheaters..i always see in chat "username has been banned for 1 day for unfair advantages" they will eventually come back. Just permban all the players who are cheating.

Much love
-SnugglyRage
This is the list that we need

OP
OP
dutchfarmerHD

dutchfarmerHD

*ADD HEALER KIT

Much love
-SnugglyRage
Added them all back except the last thing, and also which kit should be replaced for healer?

Status
Not open for further replies.