Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Favorite Clients

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
So I have been using hyperium Client.It has alot of use full features for minigames + Practice and plus it has free emotes

Most people use Labymod butsome users use new clients like Salwyrr and bat mod these mods dont have that much fps boost tbh
Most of the level 1 to 5/10 people use simple launcher or tlauncher with forge which is not kinda good

So the best clients for your PC are here : Badlion, Lunar , Hyperium, Labymod.

If u have a low end PC u can use these: Salwyrr and Batmod.

(lunar and badlion need premium accounts)

What is your favorite client ?(I will try it and try to add in this list)

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
So I have been using hyperium Client.It has alot of use full features for minigames + Practice and plus it has free emotes

Most people use Labymod butsome users use new clients like Salwyrr and bat mod these mods dont have that much fps boost tbh
Most of the level 1 to 5/10 people use simple launcher or tlauncher with forge which is not kinda good

Mine is 100% Lunar Client. It has all the features I need.
PvPLounge Client is also good, but I don't use that as much as I do Lunar.

OP
OP
DarkVenom7

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
I forgot to put pvp lounge and cosmic client so I will also try them and make my opinion

Unawarely

The Pika

I use lunar but on pika I'm forced to use forge for the next 2 weeks

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific
I'm a cracked player so for me I find Labymod the easiest and simplest client to use. I would say it's my favourite. I am planning to try out Salwyrr soon, so I will edit this message if I find the Salwyrr client good and useful.

OP
OP
DarkVenom7

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
I'm a cracked player so for me I find Labymod the easiest and simplest client to use. I would say it's my favourite. I am planning to try out Salwyrr soon, so I will edit this message if I find the Salwyrr client good and useful.
you can also use hyperium works for crack users and has similar features like labymod

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific
you can also use hyperium works for crack users and has similar features like labymod
Yeah, I tried it out but I wasn't really a big fan of it, kinda laggy at the start.