Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Favorite Item(s)

4Gpuglife

Pika Lover
Hi everyone,

I was wondering for a while what your favorite BedWars item is, so now you have an opportunity to share that by replying to this thread!
You can state why you like that item and how it can be useful. Additional tips about the item you like are also appreciated.

NOTE: Please stick to the topic. However, you are more than welcome to give opinions and suggestions on posts of others!
wool cause you can do everything with them

acura

Great Reporter
I've scrolled so far on this thread and I'm disappointed to see that nobody mentioned tools. Proves the fact that they're underrated, not gonna lie. That being said, they're most definitely my favorite items.

Last edited:

52Devs

Pika Member
My favourite item in bedwars has to be the knock back stick... Yeah I like to mess around with people in game.

ObxVz

Pika Lover
My favorite is Fireball! Its soo cool cuz if its on a pg with break blocks then we can destroy a whole island

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Endstone, because im the only player in BW 2 / 3 / 4 do the bed defense. Other just gonna rush smh.

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
I think blocks would be my favourite item. They're quite useful and also they are the most needed item unless you have people willing to carry you while you sit AFK or run around not using blocks. So I agree with basically anyone who said anything to do with blocks.