Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

False banning legit ppl

budjacar

IGN
budjacar
Like for real what the hell is this my 2 brothers Dzeripacov and SugaviSivko got 90 day bans bcs of ..autoarmor.. which they dont have and got false banned cus some other 2 dudes had auto armor and they got accused like broo...

luhv

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
luhv
Like for real what the hell is this my 2 brothers Dzeripacov and SugaviSivko got 90 day bans bcs of ..autoarmor.. which they dont have and got false banned cus some other 2 dudes had auto armor and they got accused like broo...
Make an appeal about it and if it happens again then try recording it for proof

KillerMS

Legendary Pika
IGN
KillerMS
none of them is banned , maybe ip conflict .

oRucoy

getting false banned today is common, i got frozen and banned for refusing to ss when staff member asked me for my network details
like wtf is this watch your back boys

crxdkn

Great Reporter
IGN
crxdkn
getting false banned today is common, i got frozen and banned for refusing to ss when staff member asked me for my network details
like wtf is this watch your back boys
During screenshare, a staff member which has SS Verified is checking your pc for having an active/inactive illegal modifications(autoclickers/hacked clients), that are prohibited on this server and breaking the server rules. If you think, that you were banned by mistake, whenever you can make an appeal here.

faredgg

Legendary Pika
Sorry for hearing that my brother budjacar, But your brothers are not banned, It might be an IP issue make an appeal and your issue should be solved