Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

False banned | What Is Wrong With New Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
MizziTV_LV

MizziTV_LV

Pff, not worth money where is proof that i was tp trapping, all this servers cares is about money that' s all :D

~ Logically ~

Banned
Pff, not worth money where is proof that i was tp trapping, all this servers cares is about money that' s all :D

You're wrong and let me tell you why.

You were false banned for "Hacking" or so you claim, when you have very little evidence at all. Only one screenshot that shows absolutely nothing, it only shows the fact that PizzaMC banned for you for TP Trapping.

However, there is no proof to suggest that you're guilty, but saying that, there is none that prove your innocent either.
And just before I go on, you weren't even banned. You were Temp-Banned for two weeks, but you apparently don't care, so why would you even make this Forum Post if you don't care? That makes no sense in the faintest.

PizzaMC is not a new staff, I doubt a "New Staff" would be in the Administrator Position.

Plus, you said "Money isn't worth it" when you have spent 90 euros.
The entire post is unformatted, meaningless drivel. You hold a modicum of intelligence with little to no common sense. Try not to make yourself look like a complete idiot.

OP
OP
MizziTV_LV

MizziTV_LV

You were false banned for "Hacking" or so you claim, when you have very little evidence at all. Only one screenshot that shows absolutely nothing, it only shows the fact that PizzaMC banned for you for TP Trapping.

However, there is no proof to suggest that you're guilty, but saying that, there is none that prove your innocent either.
And just before I go on, you weren't even banned. You were Temp-Banned for two weeks, but you apparently don't care, so why would you even make this Forum Post if you don't care? That makes no sense in the faintest.

PizzaMC is not a new staff, I doubt a "New Staff" would be in the Administrator Position.

The entire post is unformatted, meaningless drivel. You hold a modicum of intelligence with little to no common sense. Try not to make yourself look like a complete idiot.
Bravo do i need to cry now ? Or i need to record 24/7 to get some proof ? I am not mad, but if u have nothing else to say

Well if u have nothing new to tell then please don't even start, crying about it !

Hoopless

Veteran
Ola,

Do you want to share your proof of you according to PizzaMC "TP-Trapping". Since that a staff member if he bans or mutes or does any kind of punishment he needs proof of it. It's just that he needs to proof, he needs to provide it in your ban appeal you've made due that you are a donator.

This might be old rules, but I am sure they still exist.

I might be helping you, add me on discord or check me on Teamspeak.
Discord: Hoopless#9551
Teamspeak: [VIP] Jasper

Hoopless

Veteran
Oh and forgot to tell you,

You can connect to; Ts3.pika-network.net or ts3.pikacraft.eu

Status
Not open for further replies.