Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Factions reset

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

same hahhahaha

+1 my suggestion so they remove it :3

OP
OP
Snowyy

Snowyy

Banned
Reset Op facs no one wants sh1tty factions no one plays that sh1t
Factions is actually nice , only because theres more op factions players it doesn’t mean normal factions isn’t good. It all depends on your gameplay preferences

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Factions is actually nice , only because theres more op factions players it doesn’t mean normal factions isn’t good. It all depends on your gameplay preferences
ok go play factions mr u gonna have a lot of fun dont worry about no players playing its like survival!

OP
OP
Snowyy

Snowyy

Banned
ok go play factions mr u gonna have a lot of fun dont worry about no players playing its like survival!
lmao yea true , but thats why it has no players because pika has players that like op factions due to faction players not playing cuz it doesn't reset

long ago it used to be fun

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

lmao

Silver Wing

The Pika
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter
XD but thats a fact

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
I mean that is why this thread is posted, he wants a reset to occur so players can return to factions and have fun again.

Just saying I prefer normal fac over opfac because for me opfac is a bit easy in getting what is needed while in factions u really need to work for those items rather than just afk.

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
However, opfac seems to be resetting the 3rd time... I can see bias from the server owner when the 2nd reset was in September and now in December. While normal fac is 1 year old of no reset

UpperGround

Great Reporter

xd

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
??

UpperGround

Great Reporter

what

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
i feel the owner abandon normal fac?

UpperGround

Great Reporter

yep they did Lol

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
i feel im about to quit pika because of no normal facs...

I've been always playing normal fac on pika now it does not reset