Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Faction chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Outscale

Suggestion:
Faction chat

Detailed description:
Staff shouldn't punish people for what they say in faction chat(Even if someone from the faction reports it), now in my opinion this should effect breaking rules like swearing, spamming maybe even promoting suicide because I am absolutely sure that "promoting suicide" in faction chat is never serious and its always said as a joke, but ddos, dox and death threats should still be punishable.

Reason(s):
The reason is that you can't even trust your own members, most of the faction community is toxic and saying some swear words in faction chat is not a big deal, but if you already have multiple punishments for that offense and someone reports you it makes you lose trust in your faction and that shouldn't happen.

Last edited:

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 my balls are sweating gamers accept this suggestion please

OP
OP
O

Outscale

Banned
It should be but most of Pika players are just kids which is why Owners most likely won’t change that rule.
Its okey, we don't accept kids in our faction.
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal and a Happy New Year!

PermaBanned

Rare Pika
Overall players should still have a right to report even if it just from faction chat.
No. This isnt the case for factions. If a player reports a fellow faction member for swearing or anything that occurs in faction chat it would technically be labelled as "insiding" and according to pika rules insiding is a permanent IP ban. That is why this doesnt make sense. A player is insiding the faction but doesnt get punished? Most factions like mine have good friendship and we swear and cuss at each other all the time despite age difference but then there are times when we need to open up to new recruits and sometimes these recruits are little snowflakes. Why rat and report the fac members when you can just leave if you dont like the enviroment? And as i said according to the rules "leaking information from the faction" is considered insiding which is a perm IP ban.

PermaBanned

Rare Pika
It should be but most of Pika players are just kids which is why Owners most likely won’t change that rule.
As for you skyblock player. You dont play factions at all. You have no idea what the environment is actually like and what frustrations occur so please. Stfu and go to skyblock related suggestions :)

NotLoLo1818

+1 i agree! i don't see any reason for swearing to be punishable in f chat honestly weird.

CallMeDqrkneZz

Epic Pika
Bro upvote this for good luck from PermaBanned

But if ur from MyTh0LoGy just walk away thanks. 🙏

ryqr

Minecraft Username:
Outscale

Suggestion:
Faction chat

Detailed description:
Staff shouldn't punish people for what they say in faction chat(Even if someone from the faction reports it), now in my opinion this should effect breaking rules like swearing, spamming maybe even promoting suicide because I am absolutely sure that "promoting suicide" in faction chat is never serious and its always said as a joke, but ddos, dox and death threads should still be punishable.

Reason(s):
The reason is that you can't even trust your own members, most of the faction community is toxic and saying some swear words in faction chat is not a big deal, but if you already have multiple punishments for that offense and someone reports you it makes you lose trust in your faction and that shouldn't happen.
+1 some people can't handle their toxicity or anger so swearing must be allowed in faftion chat

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Why isn't this accepted already?!

Have a good day!

JacePlayZ

JacePlayZ

The Pika
jeez are they gonna accept it after the season ends lmfao

Have a good day!

JacePlayZ

OP
OP
O

Outscale

Banned
Don't forget about this one!
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal and a Happy New Year!

OP
OP
O

Outscale

Banned
no cuz There probs some kids in op factions
Most of the kids these days learn to swear while they are 10-11 years old, and they learn it in school with their friends, not on minecraft servers. I understand that swearing in public chat is punishable, but it feels insane to me that if someone in your faction reports you for something you said in faction chat that you get punished for it. The worst thing is you can't even know who was the one to report you.

If anyone in my faction got punished for something said in faction chat we would investigate it and the person who reported it would get kicked. Players like that are not welcomed in any factions.

PermaBanned

Rare Pika
Most of the kids these days learn to swear while they are 10-11 years old, and they learn it in school with their friends, not on minecraft servers. I understand that swearing in public chat is punishable, but it feels insane to me that if someone in your faction reports you for something you said in faction chat that you get punished for it. The worst thing is you can't even know who was the one to report you.

If anyone in my faction got punished for something said in faction chat we would investigate it and the person who reported it would get kicked. Players like that are not welcomed in any factions.
Reporting your on faction member would technically be considered as "insiding" which is a perm ip ban. But pika staff doesn't understand it sadly.

vlogibrahim943

Pika Lover

True i guess But swearing shoudnt be allowed in public chat

Status
Not open for further replies.