Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Faction chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Outscale

Suggestion:
Faction chat

Detailed description:
Staff shouldn't punish people for what they say in faction chat(Even if someone from the faction reports it), now in my opinion this should effect breaking rules like swearing, spamming maybe even promoting suicide because I am absolutely sure that "promoting suicide" in faction chat is never serious and its always said as a joke, but ddos, dox and death threats should still be punishable.

Reason(s):
The reason is that you can't even trust your own members, most of the faction community is toxic and saying some swear words in faction chat is not a big deal, but if you already have multiple punishments for that offense and someone reports you it makes you lose trust in your faction and that shouldn't happen.

Last edited:

PermaBanned

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
Outscale

Suggestion:
Faction chat

Detailed description:
Staff shouldn't punish people for what they say in faction chat(Even if someone from the faction reports it), now in my opinion this should effect breaking rules like swearing, spamming maybe even promoting suicide because I am absolutely sure that "promoting suicide" in faction chat is never serious and its always said as a joke, but ddos, dox and death threads should still be punishable.

Reason(s):
The reason is that you can't even trust your own members, most of the faction community is toxic and saying some swear words in faction chat is not a big deal, but if you already have multiple punishments for that offense and someone reports you it makes you lose trust in your faction and that shouldn't happen.
+1 agreed. factions can get frustrating at times and its only normal for people to swear in f chat.

Unawarely

The Pika
+1, I mean if I played in a community in factions more, working so hard on the base, the walls, my gear, only to be false kicked by the anticheat or hacked on I would probably need a place to vent as well.

sheryal

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Outscale

Suggestion:
Faction chat

Detailed description:
Staff shouldn't punish people for what they say in faction chat(Even if someone from the faction reports it), now in my opinion this should effect breaking rules like swearing, spamming maybe even promoting suicide because I am absolutely sure that "promoting suicide" in faction chat is never serious and its always said as a joke, but ddos, dox and death threads should still be punishable.

Reason(s):
+1

Pace

Legendary Pika
+1 it should be only punishable in faction chat if they DDoS, Dox, Swat threat. If somebody is swearing at them if they want they can just leave the faction or kick if they're leaders.

PermaBanned

Rare Pika
+1 it should be only punishable in faction chat if they DDoS, Dox, Swat threat. If somebody is swearing at them if they want they can just leave the faction or kick if they're leaders.
Agreed

OP
OP
O

Outscale

Banned
so um?
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal and a Happy New Year!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

so so
so um?

OP
OP
O

Outscale

Banned
bro they forgot this

SilkTouchV2

Pika Lover
-1 the rule already applies to how staff members don’t punish faction chat messages, but I believe that if a faction member made a report there is a legitimate reason for the report and they must’ve somehow been offended by the message.

OP
OP
O

Outscale

Banned
-1 the rule already applies to how staff members don’t punish faction chat messages, but I believe that if a faction member made a report there is a legitimate reason for the report and they must’ve somehow been offended by the message.
If faction members are offended by the message they can leave the faction or kick the player that offended them if they are higher rank in faction then him. I am a bit worried of the amount of snowflakes that exist on this server.

SilkTouchV2

Pika Lover
If faction members are offended by the message they can leave the faction or kick the player that offended them if they are higher rank in faction then him. I am a bit worried of the amount of snowflakes that exist on this server.
Overall players should still have a right to report even if it just from faction chat.

Heringen

Rare Pika
+1

Tbh pika is only server i've seen that forbbids faction chat toxicity. We are gamers, toxicity is part of our beings don't strip it.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
A big +1
This should be implemented real quick. Factions is the MOST toxic gamemode and community and you get a lot of frustration while playing it, you know. So most of the people release it in faction chat and trust me, half of the things we say in faction chat, are literally jokes. Like "Fu*k you, Go kys, r*tard", all these are just jokes. We love each other and we respect each other. Staff should understand the faction community tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.