Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Faction chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Outscale

Suggestion:
Faction chat

Detailed description:
Staff shouldn't punish people for what they say in faction chat(Even if someone from the faction reports it), now in my opinion this should effect breaking rules like swearing, spamming maybe even promoting suicide because I am absolutely sure that "promoting suicide" in faction chat is never serious and its always said as a joke, but ddos, dox and death threats should still be punishable.

Reason(s):
The reason is that you can't even trust your own members, most of the faction community is toxic and saying some swear words in faction chat is not a big deal, but if you already have multiple punishments for that offense and someone reports you it makes you lose trust in your faction and that shouldn't happen.

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

Outscale

Banned
True i guess But swearing shoudnt be allowed in public chat
Yeah, this is a suggestion to make swearing and breaking some other rules(ddos, swat, dox threats and death threats excluded) not punishable if broken in faction chat(even if someone reports)

JacePlayZ

The Pika
What
Yeah, this is a suggestion to make swearing and breaking some other rules(ddos, swat, dox threats and death threats excluded) not punishable if broken in faction chat(even if someone reports)
I thought this was only regarding to faction chat. BUT, agreed. Op Factions itself is a toxic community (most toxic) and often people release their frustration. But if someone is like spamming and flooding the whole chat purposely/from a long time, then he/she should be punished.

OP
OP
O

Outscale

Banned
What

I thought this was only regarding to faction chat. BUT, agreed. Op Factions itself is a toxic community (most toxic) and often people release their frustration. But if someone is like spamming and flooding the whole chat purposely/from a long time, then he/she should be punished.
Thats what I said.. its only for faction chat

vlogibrahim943

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Outscale

Suggestion:
Faction chat

Detailed description:
Staff shouldn't punish people for what they say in faction chat(Even if someone from the faction reports it), now in my opinion this should effect breaking rules like swearing, spamming maybe even promoting suicide because I am absolutely sure that "promoting suicide" in faction chat is never serious and its always said as a joke, but ddos, dox and death threads should still be punishable.

Reason(s):
The reason is that you can't even trust your own members, most of the faction community is toxic and saying some swear words in faction chat is not a big deal, but if you already have multiple punishments for that offense and someone reports you it makes you lose trust in your faction and that shouldn't happen.
Yeah And when people say kill your self they mostly mean ingame

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Status
Not open for further replies.