Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Prison Expanding /shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCStylezX

Veteran
Minecraft Username:
Krisssyyy

Suggestion:
Expanding /shop

Detailed description:
I have noticed the shop is a little boring, there should be more blocks and changed prices.

What should be added?
There has to be added a lot of different blocks, not only blocks but items as well. I am a builder but I also enjoy playing Prison a lot, here for I would like to make my Cell look very nice. Sadly it is not possible to make it look amazing with the limited blocks that the shop has. There for I suggest adding blocks and items, and what ones you may ask?

First of all leaves, these need to be added for building reasons it is annoying to constantly needing to grow trees.
- Oak Leaves
- Birch Leaves
- Jungle Leaves
- Spruce Leaves

More detailed blocks, again for building reasons.
- Brown Mushroom
- Red Mushroom

There should also be more stuff added to Miscellanous.
- Lilipads
- Grass
- Lava
- Water
- Empty buckets
- Milk

Farming should be an option in OpPrison.
- Carrots
- Potatoes
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin
- Melon Seeds
- Melon
- Wheat Seeds
- Wheat
- Sugar Cane

Shop price changes.
Some of the shops like the blocks have the exact same price for every single block, this leads to a sort of shop scam. If you buy Logs for 10 mil why would you have to buy planks for the exact same price, there should be a change in shop prices.
Add potions/brewing.
I think potions should be added in the shop, or atleast let people brew them. There is PvP and it makes it more fun when people are stacked and are able to pvp much longer.​

Reason(s):
The reason for this is very simple, building is a small part of OpPrison but is very fun to do. You will get the option to build pretty things while you have a autominer going, but thats not the only reason. The shop is very limited and should be expanded to about the same as other shops like in Skyblock, all tho Skyblock has different things like spawners. The building blocks should still be added regarding the game mode difference.

Last edited:

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
+1

Never gonne give you up
Never gonna let u down

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1
I was told to +1 this.ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
+1

Something a a a
- - - - - - - - - -

mudda

Legendary Pika
i dont know what this means cuz i dont play op prison but 1+ cuz its so clean and alot of words ;-;

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
  • Please enter a message with more than 30 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Krisssyyy

Suggestion:
Expanding /shop

Detailed description:
I have noticed the shop is a little boring, there should be more blocks and changed prices.

What should be added?
There has to be added a lot of different blocks, not only blocks but items as well. I am a builder but I also enjoy playing Prison a lot, here for I would like to make my Cell look very nice. Sadly it is not possible to make it look amazing with the limited blocks that the shop has. There for I suggest adding blocks and items, and what ones you may ask?

First of all leaves, these need to be added for building reasons it is annoying to constantly needing to grow trees.
- Oak Leaves
- Birch Leaves
- Jungle Leaves
- Spruce Leaves

More detailed blocks, again for building reasons.
- Brown Mushroom
- Red Mushroom

There should also be more stuff added to Miscellanous.
- Lilipads
- Grass
- Lava
- Water
- Empty buckets
- Milk

Farming should be an option in OpPrison.
- Carrots
- Potatoes
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin
- Melon Seeds
- Melon
- Wheat Seeds
- Wheat
- Sugar Cane

Shop price changes.
Some of the shops like the blocks have the exact same price for every single block, this leads to a sort of shop scam. If you buy Logs for 10 mil why would you have to buy planks for the exact same price, there should be a change in shop prices.
Add potions/brewing.
I think potions should be added in the shop, or atleast let people brew them. There is PvP and it makes it more fun when people are stacked and are able to pvp much longer.​

Reason(s):
The reason for this is very simple, building is a small part of OpPrison but is very fun to do. You will get the option to build pretty things while you have a autominer going, but thats not the only reason. The shop is very limited and should be expanded to about the same as other shops like in Skyblock, all tho Skyblock has different things like spawners. The building blocks should still be added regarding the game mode difference.
nice suggestion +1
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Krisssyyy,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.