Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames excluding titan from iron shop.

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
Username:
_live_insaan_

Suggestion:
excluding titan from iron shop.

Detailed description:
Pika recently announced a huge update regarding voting today.

Which basically is that everyone from now will be able to get everything in gold shop (excluding champion) which includes all minigames ranks for FREE.

From today players will able to gte-

50 vote tokens- 500 iron

100 vote tokens - 1000 iron

150 vote tokens - 1500 iron

200 vote tokens - 2000 iron

And if voted from today people will start to get titan by 3 months and 20 days(main goal of minigames player) which is already a heart attack to players who bought titan.

Since pika is giving ranks for free, the value of ranks are already decreased and 3 months from now we will be seeing 7 out of 10 players having titan, loosing the intrest of playing with titan rank and hence loosing interest in Pika minigames itself beacuse it will already lose its value, and queuing games with full of ranked players( titans/elites) will be normal and boring.

To keep the game interesting and competitive I suggest to exclude titan from iron shop.

Since champ is already excluded it's only source of income from minigames, staffs should exclude titan too because it's one of the exclusive rank and ofc a flex for players having it, but pika decreased the intrest of having Titan rank cz some people like me already gave 40$(approx) for it and people will be getting it for free, which is definently not fun having it.
With this all elite and vip will lose their importance too because every one will go for titan by vote tokens rather vip and elite from store.

Reason(s):
I want this because I love playing Pika Network and I don't wanna see the value of titan rank going down as same as default rank, cz it will be free to get just by voting every 24hr , not even every 12hr
And I can feel who gave money to buy this rank seeing players getting it for free after 3 months from now.

#JusticeForTitan

Last edited:

_DominikPro_

Great Reporter
I agree with u it's completely unfair by that we spent money on literally nothing these nons will get it for free and we successfully lost 35$ gg

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
+1 VIP or Elite ranks are fine, but being able to obtain Titan for free is just not fair.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Tbh i wont mind ppl having titan rank, it doesnt rly matter. Maybe it effects sw players.

acura

Great Reporter
+1 not much to say as everyone has already spoken my thoughts.

PogerzMiif

Legendary Pika
+1 Thats very true hopefully this suggestion gets accepted we dont want to see a bedwars game of only nicked people

Anuly

Veteran
Instead of completely removing, I'd rather suggest either nerfing the tokens -> iron prices, where 50 tokens give less than 500 iron, OR make it so that iron expires every month. Don't know how this is going to playout but let's see

OP
OP
_live_insaan_

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
Instead of completely removing, I'd rather suggest either nerfing the tokens -> iron prices, where 50 tokens give less than 500 iron, OR make it so that iron expires every month. Don't know how this is going to playout but let's see
That works too, but at a point players will still able to get it ;<

Apead

Epic Pika
This is a great ideia, i think that having Titan with vote tokens is just unfair

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Username:
_live_insaan_

Suggestion:
excluding titan from iron shop.

Detailed description:
Pika recently announced a huge update regarding voting today.

Which basically is that everyone from now will be able to get everything in gold shop (excluding champion) which includes all minigames ranks for FREE.

From today players will able to gte-

50 vote tokens- 500 iron

100 vote tokens - 1000 iron

150 vote tokens - 1500 iron

200 vote tokens - 2000 iron

And if voted from today people will start to get titan by 3 months and 20 days(main goal of minigames player) which is already a heart attack to players who bought titan.

Since pika is giving ranks for free, the value of ranks are already decreased and 3 months from now we will be seeing 7 out of 10 players having titan, loosing the intrest of playing with titan rank and hence loosing interest in Pika minigames itself beacuse it will already lose its value, and queuing games with full of ranked players( titans/elites) will be normal and boring.

To keep the game interesting and competitive I suggest to exclude titan from iron shop.

Since champ is already excluded it's only source of income from minigames, staffs should exclude titan too because it's one of the exclusive rank and ofc a flex for players having it, but pika decreased the intrest of having Titan rank cz some people like me already gave 40$(approx) for it and people will be getting it for free, which is definently not fun having it.
With this all elite and vip will lose their importance too because every one will go for titan by vote tokens rather vip and elite from store.

Reason(s):
I want this because I love playing Pika Network and I don't wanna see the value of titan rank going down as same as default rank, cz it will be free to get just by voting every 24hr , not even every 12hr
And I can feel who gave money to buy this rank seeing players getting it for free after 3 months from now.

#JusticeForTitan
U can get max of 2k iron per month and Iron currency usually expires in 1week unlike gold which is permanent so its not possible to get any higher than elite

OP
OP
_live_insaan_

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
U can get max of 2k iron per month and Iron currency usually expires in 1week unlike gold which is permanent so its not possible to get any higher than elite
Sadly, Iron only expires while given and payouts and staffs have confirmed that iron will not expire+ why u should buy iron when u can just save upto enough vote tokens buy iron and just buy ranks

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Sadly, Iron only expires while given and payouts and staffs have confirmed that iron will not expire+ why u should buy iron when u can just save upto enough vote tokens buy iron and just buy ranks
Wait the iron bought in exchange from vote don't expire?? well didn't know that, mb ty for letting me know