Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

ShadowInNight

hello guys , i think everyone who play classic skyblock need /sell all / hand command bcus selling items in /shop are very annoying partucilar when u got so many chests to sell , i know /sell command is for donators but all the players need it
thanks for reading and get your attention <3!!

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
You can do /shop and middle click on the item that you want to sell this will make the the whole progress way faster.

OP
OP
S

ShadowInNight

yaqub i dont have money to buy a rank
second: hakuna if u do thats 100 + times it will be very very annoying

zquizle

Banned
yaqub i dont have money to buy a rank
second: hakuna if u do thats 100 + times it will be very very annoying
Thats maybe true, but the Owners have decided to use it as a feature for Donators (SkyGod)

Regards,

zquizle

DasArda

Hello, I think the command should not be shared. Since some have spent a lot of money on the rank [SkyGOD] Some may have just bought it for this order. The order was also determined only for this rank. I hope for an understanding. ❰DasArda❱

OP
OP
S

ShadowInNight

k another idea:
lets buy it with game money like in /island shop for 20M or something
or for some time (1hour)for ls +
really its so useful :l

_YaiRL_

Got to agree with you.
Unfortunately most of the players and needless to say staff members here are too ignorant to understand that it is absolutely Not normal that players have to pay 100 Euros (!!!) to use this command.
Pika has become sort of a pay-to-win platform and it is sad to all of us, indeed, but neither I nor you can do a thing about that.
The store is a lot more than a donation to the server.

zquizle

Banned
Got to agree with you.
Unfortunately most of the players and needless to say staff members here are too ignorant to understand that it is absolutely Not normal that players have to pay 100 Euros (!!!) to use this command.
Pika has become sort of a pay-to-win platform and it is sad to all of us, indeed, but neither I nor you can do a thing about that.
The store is a lot more than a donation to the server.
I wouldn't call the new servers "pay-to-win", due the reason that the new servers are balanced.
Example: 50€ Donator ranks had Gamemode 1 on OpFactions before.

Regards,

zquizle