Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Every Problem Pika Has(Staff Pls Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L uckyThug

Problem #1 You Pick Terrible Staff - Pika is flooded with hackers and currently has 0 staff on rn to ban these hackers dominating the server rn. There to focused on irrelevent things that come be done later like fixing donor tags and plugins.
Problem #2 Staff that are suppose to be working on plugins obviously arent doing a good enough job because pika is laggy as shit and people can make a BILLION alts.
Problem #3 Inactive staff - Not only is staff terrible but there inactive aswell. Ex : Mrfatsojr/Daantje8 has been offline for 2 days going on 3 when staff supposidly should be online atleast once a day. And if he was online hes practically useless as staff cuz there are 2 factions each containing over 10 members and EVERY member hacks. 1 fac(Criticals) was made 2 WEEKS ago and the other created today and has 10+ hackers. Sure pika is a popular and a good server and all but these aspects are what makes it terrible.
Problem #4 THE REASON LEGIT PVPERS GO HACKIN - Theres NO staff to ban ANY of these hackers so the only way legit pvpers can fight back is with HACKS(FIRE WITH FIRE) If ANY staff IS READING THIS I HIGHLY RECOMMEND U TAKE CARE OF THESE PROBLEMS ASAP

ASCB_imran

Veteran
To sum up what you said:
You Pick Terrible Staff
staff supposidly should be online atleast once a day
Theres NO staff
I think that's an overstate. Even, say, the Mineplex staff team is far from your picture-perfect needs.

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Problem #1 You Pick Terrible Staff - Pika is flooded with hackers and currently has 0 staff on rn to ban these hackers dominating the server rn. There to focused on irrelevent things that come be done later like fixing donor tags and plugins.
Problem #2 Staff that are suppose to be working on plugins obviously arent doing a good enough job because pika is laggy as shit and people can make a BILLION alts.
Problem #3 Inactive staff - Not only is staff terrible but there inactive aswell. Ex : Mrfatsojr/Daantje8 has been offline for 2 days going on 3 when staff supposidly should be online atleast once a day. And if he was online hes practically useless as staff cuz there are 2 factions each containing over 10 members and EVERY member hacks. 1 fac(Criticals) was made 2 WEEKS ago and the other created today and has 10+ hackers. Sure pika is a popular and a good server and all but these aspects are what makes it terrible.
Problem #4 THE REASON LEGIT PVPERS GO HACKIN - Theres NO staff to ban ANY of these hackers so the only way legit pvpers can fight back is with HACKS(FIRE WITH FIRE) If ANY staff IS READING THIS I HIGHLY RECOMMEND U TAKE CARE OF THESE PROBLEMS ASAP

Well, here I go again.
Staff aren't robots. They can't be online 24/7. And if they're on, they are mostly in /v to catch hackers. So if you don't see one doesn't necessarily mean they're actually not online.
The developers are already working hard to enhance PAC, and I'm trying to come up with another plugin to help the staff. Please be patient.

Halsey

Banned
Staff are this... staff are that... hackers this... hackers that... like I've never seen that before. If you really think that you can do better than the current staff, then go on, apply! If you are so perfect and know everything you surely will get accepted, or am I wrong? Oh and the reason people can make a "billion" alts, is because this is a cracked server. And it's not even that hard to get a VPN, so there is little to no chance of eliminating all the hackers. Except for you, you can do anything because you are perfect. Oh and now you are saying that Daantje wasn't online for 2 days, well guess what, he has a life. Most of the staff are 14-18 years of age, do it's pretty obvious they have stuff like school. So please, apply for staff and we will see if you even will get accepted with your attitude.

@Whitei520, please lock this.

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Staff are this... staff are that... hackers this... hackers that... like I've never seen that before. If you really think that you can do better than the current staff, then go on, apply! If you are so perfect and know everything you surely will get accepted, or am I wrong? Oh and the reason people can make a "billion" alts, is because this is a cracked server. And it's not even that hard to get a VPN, so there is little to no chance of eliminating all the hackers. Except for you, you can do anything because you are perfect. Oh and now you are saying that Daantje wasn't online for 2 days, well guess what, he has a life. Most of the staff are 14-18 years of age, do it's pretty obvious they have stuff like school. So please, apply for staff and we will see if you even will get accepted with your attitude.

@Whitei520, please lock this.
100% agreed.

A

Ahmy4K

any hacker can be reported easily and most of the time the next day they are banned , the only problem here is that every 1/50 players who die to a hacker only about 1 of them will record the hacker

Davidva

Veteran
Hey dude,

Ill tell you that you are complety wrong.

#1. Picking staff is hard and all staff pika have is good and trained to ban hackers and help people good enough with there issues. You cant do it better. Staff is in vanish (/v) so you cant see them but they are defintly there banning the hackers so fast as possible.

#2. No this server isnt laggy its just your bad pc that is lagging. Also people can only make 3 account on there IP adress.

#3 if you dont know where you are talking how can you talk about staff that are not doing there job good enough. Ill say for sure you dont know how it is for a staff member. And if there are so many hackers, why you dont record them and report them on the report section: www.pika-network.net/forums/reports

#4 why would legit people hack if there is a good anticheat and enough staff that ban the hackers. The only problem is, pika is a cracked server and there are always more hackers than a premium server.

I think i said enough about your thread. Last i would say is: Why if you think this server is so bad, would you play it and care about it?

Regards

Davidva

A

Ahmy4K

i reccomend that staff start playing because from what i see very little amount of staff actually play normally , the only staff i saw playing personally is dutchminer .

Davidva

Veteran
i reccomend that staff start playing because from what i see very little amount of staff actually play normally , the only staff i saw playing personally is dutchminer .
If you are staff you have an account for actually be staff. You can use other accounts to play normally

A

Ahmy4K

oh wait they use /vanish ? , u learn something new everyday i guess , also there is this thing called /helpop , u can use it too .

MouraThat

Veteran
Its funny that you use one of the most active staff as an example of inactive staff
just shows how much you know
Locking

Daantje8

I get it , he doesn't check the ban page. If u would then udd see my 20 pages of yesterday and 20 the day before this equals about 250 bans . But the point is that your calling everyone inactive wich i can ensure wich is false. Do you're homework before starting this.

Boomclaw

Veteran

Thanks - a team of 2 people who handle the actual servers have an entire network to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.