Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

EVENT: Pika Survival Lottery

anyname

Pika Lover
Hi everyone I will be starting and running a cash lottery for our server. I will not be making any money from this event and I will not be taking a percentage of the final jackpot. Please read these rules to enter.

1. The lottery will be a basic raffle, where a random number generator will pick a winner out of all those that have entered.
2. To enter the raffle you will buy a ticket from me, each ticket you buy will represent 1 chance to win the raffle.
3. One ticket costs 50k and the most tickets that 1 player can buy is 20.
4. I dont have to be online for you to enter. You can go to spawn and use /gift anyname to send me the money for your tickets. I will know how many tickets you want by how much money you have sent.
5. Each ticket will have a number, so if you have bought 10 tickets, you will get 10 different numbers which gives you 10 possible chances to win.
6. You can ask me at any time for the numbers of your tickets, but even if you dont know them you can still win because I will be keeping a list of all buyers and all their ticket numbers.
7. One winner will be chosen randomly and that person will receive the entire jackpot.
8. When it is time for the raffle drawing to take place, I will livestream in the official pika discord public vc channels and everyone who wants to can watch it live.
9. You can buy tickets starting as soon as this post goes up, after you buy your tickets you can also ask for your ticket numbers if you want them.
10. Players can buy tickets until the end of sunday. On monday I will livestream the raffle.

UPDATE: This is the randon number generator I will be using on screenshare: https://andrew.hedges.name/experiments/random/

This lottery is closed to known community members only. I can and will refuse anyone who I think is an alt or is trying to get around the maximum ticket number. If you have any questions that are not answered in this post, please ask them in your reply and I will do my best to answer them. Thank you so much everyone for participating and taking the time to read this, my only hope with this is just to make the server more fun for everyone. Good luck to everyone who wants to play :D

Last edited:

BedrockEagle1

1:anyname what is the maximum number of tickets can 1 person buy?
2: how much money will you get from winning?
3:what is the cost of 1 ticket?

OP
OP
A

anyname

Pika Lover
1:anyname what is the maximum number of tickets can 1 person buy?
2: how much money will you get from winning?
3:what is the cost of 1 ticket?
1st question answer found in rule 4
2nd question found in rule 7
3rd question found in rule 3

BubblyBlake

Legendary Pika
tysm bro my hope is to make a big lottery where 1 player has the chance to win a ridiculous amount like hopefully 30 or 40m+
about to step up my game if your giving out this much xD
trying to keep my baltop spot mate xD

OP
OP
A

anyname

Pika Lover
about to step up my game if your giving out this much xD
trying to keep my baltop spot mate xD
well i wont be giving it out of my own money, this is a self-sustaining event, those who buy tickets are the ones who are actually giving out the prize, i just run the system that i started :D

BubblyBlake

Legendary Pika
well i wont be giving it out of my own money, this is a self-sustaining event, those who buy tickets are the ones who are actually giving out the prize, i just run the system that i started :D
great system xD

kaisanplaz

Hi everyone I will be starting and running a cash lottery for our server. I will not be making any money from this event and I will not be taking a percentage of the final jackpot. Please read these rules to enter.

1. The lottery will be a basic raffle, where a random number generator will pick a winner out of all those that have entered.
2. To enter the raffle you will buy a ticket from me, each ticket you buy will represent 1 chance to win the raffle.
4. I dont have to be online for you to enter. You can go to spawn and use /gift anyname to send me the money for your tickets. I will know how many tickets you want by how much money you have sent.
5. Each ticket will have a number, so if you have bought 10 tickets, you will get 10 different numbers which gives you 10 possible chances to win.
6. You can ask me at any time for the numbers of your tickets, but even if you dont know them you can still win because I will be keeping a list of all buyers and all their ticket numbers.
7. One winner will be chosen randomly and that person will receive the entire jackpot.
8. When it is time for the raffle drawing to take place, I will livestream in the official pika discord public vc channels and everyone who wants to can watch it live.
9. You can buy tickets starting as soon as this post goes up, after you buy your tickets you can also ask for your ticket numbers if you want them.
10. Players can buy tickets until the end of sunday. On monday I will livestream the raffle.

This lottery is closed to known community members only. I can and will refuse anyone who I think is an alt or is trying to get around the maximum ticket number. If you have any questions that are not answered in this post, please ask them in your reply and I will do my best to answer them. Thank you so much everyone for participating and taking the time to read this, my only hope with this is just to make the server more fun for everyone. Good luck to everyone who wants to play :D

i will play

loloboi9694

Hey Anyname,
its gonna be my first time in ur events
but i hope its goin to be fun 😉

minigamerz11111

Pika Lover

UPDATE: This is the randon number generator I will be using on screenshare: https://andrew.hedges.name/experiments/random/

love it