Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

EVENT: Fall Crate Giveaway!!

anyname

Pika Lover
Hello everyone I'm going to do a very easy and simple event for everyone to have a chance to win 1 Fall Crate, read all the rules to enter it.

Prizes:

1st Place: 1 Fall Crate

2nd Place: 2m Cash

3rd Place: 1m in items or cash (depends on what stuff i got)

Rules:

1. You must choose a number between 1 and 6, you can choose 1 or 6 or any number in between. You can post your chosen number here or message me in game to choose your number. Make sure I respond to you and verify that i got your number.

2. You must be a main account. If you are an alt you wont be able to enter the event.

3. I will use my dice machine to pick 3 winners and those people will win the prizes listed above.

4. This event will end on October 13th and on that day I will use my dice machine to choose the winner.

Good luck to everyone.

ghazee

i chose 3
Hello everyone I'm going to do a very easy and simple event for everyone to have a chance to win 1 Fall Crate, read all the rules to enter it.

Prizes:

1st Place: 1 Fall Crate

2nd Place: 2m Cash

3rd Place: 1m in items or cash (depends on what stuff i got)

Rules:

1. You must choose a number between 1 and 6, you can choose 1 or 6 or any number in between. You can post your chosen number here or message me in game to choose your number. Make sure I respond to you and verify that i got your number.

2. You must be a main account. If you are an alt you wont be able to enter the event.

3. I will use my dice machine to pick 3 winners and those people will win the prizes listed above.

4. This event will end on October 13th and on that day I will use my dice machine to choose the winner.

Good luck to everyone.
i chose 3