Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

D3vilHunt3r

IGN
D3vilHunt3r
Hey everyone
I found a bug that is I lost my loot in my ender chest.
Yesterday I puted my loot in ender chest I mean I used / pv command and I puted my loot in there why I puted them? Because I wanted to go afk on obsidian generator that is in my island until today. I had diamond pickaxe with efficiency 5 and fortune 4 , diamond sword with sharpness 3 and fire aspect 1 , 2 blocks epic of netherite, 45 comp emerald and much more that I don't remember now. I didn't lost my armour because I was wearing them and didn't put them in enderchest and another thing is I didn't lost some of my loot like my money I puted 16K in enderchest and It is still there and another loot like 47 compressed Redstone and 52 compressed coal that I remember I puted them in my island chest not in enderchest I don't know why It is in my enderchest. I tried to upload the picture of my enderchest now but in pika site It says the uploaded file is too large my picture size is 1.24MG
So If there is any solution that I can upload picture tell me I will do It.
Thank you very much for take care of this issue, I had a lot of important items in my enderchest.
Sincerely, D3vilHunt3r

Alessio15TK

Yesterday right after a little crash i saw a few guys talking about this. They also lost their stuff inside the /pv

OP
OP
D3vilHunt3r

D3vilHunt3r

IGN
D3vilHunt3r
Yesterday right after a little crash i saw a few guys talking about this. They also lost their stuff inside the /pv
If this happeneds to others too They should fix this and bring back the loot I had Important things in my enderchest

AluxYTT

Epic Pika
IGN
AluxYT
Hello Dear D3vilHunt3r,

If you want to get your loot and stuff like that, you have to report the bug in forums, after doing that go to forums and after press the option support ticket to get your stuff back.

bestproplay2

Epic Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
DUde i lost my stuff in SKYPVP like that too some stuff remained and most of it GONE

bestproplay2

Epic Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
THEY are not gonna refund it as they dont refund these kind of things
because we dont have solid proof of our stuff we lost cuz anyone can say it has perma monarch voucher xd

bestproplay2

Epic Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
I had some pretty good loot in my pv that i got from 120 vote keys and its all gone... i didnt played skypvp that much after that

AluxYTT

Epic Pika
IGN
AluxYT
Gyus, start a conversation with a staff member and tell them your problem. They will find the solution.

OP
OP
D3vilHunt3r

D3vilHunt3r

IGN
D3vilHunt3r
Gyus, start a conversation with a staff member and tell them your problem. They will find the solution.
I told this to 3 staff 1_sr mod 2_moderator 3_helper I told them but they ignored me and didn't answer me