Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Enchant Cleanser

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username
HarrisKING

Suggestion:
Enchant Cleanser

Detailed description:
I was thinking of this suggestion and i think it would be a great idea to add this to PikaNetwork OpPrison

I have seen these things in other servers. What is a enchant cleanser?

Find an Enchant Cleanser and then use it on your pickaxe. The percentage determines whether you can take off a specific enchantment or a random enchantment. You can find an Enchant Cleanser in a few different ways but the most common one should be found through mining or from a crate with a chance of like 30 %​

Reason(s):
It would make it great for players who do not like to have a specific enchant on their pickaxe or which they want to be removed from their pickaxe​

Example(s):

ErnestPogi

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I was told to do so but this is a good suggestion +1

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
[BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]+1[/BGCOLOR]

Good evening,

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I really do want a way to remove enchants but this is not the best idea to do that. I want to remove an enchant right now! I don't want to have to pay for crates or mine to try to get this item when it could have a low chance and fail or not remove the enchant I want it to. Also, I want a refund of tokens, not a silly enchanted book.

They should add to the current pickaxe upgrade menu an option to downgrade enchants so left-click=upgrade and right-click=downgrade. You would also get a refund of tokens maybe 50% of that level. Also, an option to remove any scrolls.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
I really do want a way to remove enchants but this is not the best idea to do that. I want to remove an enchant right now! I don't want to have to pay for crates or mine to try to get this item when it could have a low chance and fail or not remove the enchant I want it to. Also, I want a refund of tokens, not a silly enchanted book.

They should add to the current pickaxe upgrade menu an option to downgrade enchants so left-click=upgrade and right-click=downgrade. You would also get a refund of tokens maybe 50% of that level. Also, an option to remove any scrolls.
That would be economy breaking, max out Token Greed, get stacked on tokens, and then refund your tokens spend on that pickaxe, no-no.

I would get why you would want this to be implemented in Prison but I don't see how this would be useful. A more useful way would be to be able to toggle enchants if you want wabbit, speed or something else for example to not activate while you're doing something.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
That would be economy breaking, max out Token Greed, get stacked on tokens, and then refund your tokens spend on that pickaxe, no-no.

I would get why you would want this to be implemented in Prison but I don't see how this would be useful. A more useful way would be to be able to toggle enchants if you want wabbit, speed or something else for example to not activate while you're doing something.
Thank you for replying JustThiemo.
I realise now that people could get millions of tokens from pickaxes they win in crates.
A toggle enchants option would be much better if you could implement it and an option to toggle omnitool. The majority of us just want to toggle explosive on a key finder pick axe since explosive doesn’t get keys. I also want to toggle lightning, too much flashing for my eyes. 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.