Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Discord Embed Changes in Discord Server's Common Questions channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
AArray​

Suggestion:
Embed Changes in Discord Server's Common Questions channel.

Detailed description:
Add links for rules and Vote link in the embed of pika network discord server's common-questions channel.

Reason(s):
• It would be helpful to newer people joining the server as they can easily check the rules and vote for the server as well as bot.

• Not everyone is familiar with /<commands> of discord bots as they might be new to discord as well.

Example(s):

bowquet

Epic Pika
+1, Sounds good. I would also additionally add linkaccount and other '/command' related questions that most players commonly have

Flame__

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
xSlainer_

Suggestion:
Embed Changes in Discord Server's Common Questions channel.

Detailed description:
Add links for rules and Vote link in the embed of pika network discord server's common-questions channel.

Reason(s):
• It would be helpful to newer people joining the server as they can easily check the rules and vote for the server as well as bot.

• Not everyone is familiar with /<commands> of discord bots as they might be new to discord as well.

Example(s):
+1 would be great, except i wouldnt use is as im banned from the pika discord, but for new players, this would be a great way to start out, all the voting sites, theres gonna be level 3's with vip or elite rank 😂 😂 😂

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello xSlainer_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.