Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Elytra Death Race, 1st Prize Keys Gkit!!

anyname

Pika Lover
Hi everyone this week I spent many hours in secret building a fully glass enclosed ELYTRA RACE TRACK!!!! I will be hosting an event that starts today and lasts until sunday. The 1st prize is going to be a permanent Keys Gkit Voucher. 2nd place will be at least 5m in cash and 3rd place will be at least 2.5m in cash. Read these rules to play.

1. Today, (thursday) tomorrow and saturday will be the qualifying events. You must win at least 1 race on one of those 3 days to qualify for the final event which will be on sunday. On sunday the winners from the first 3 days of racing will race in the final championship for the 1st 2nd and 3rd prize listed above.

2. Each race will have 4 players, when the starting gate opens you will race to the finish as fast as you can.

3. At the finish, each player has a lever they MUST hit in order to finish the race, if you dont hit your lever, or if you hit another players lever you will lose even if you are the fastest racer.

4. If you teleport anyone onto the track for any reason you will be banned from this event and possibly banned from future events as well. You can only enter the track and race on it with my permission and when I say its allowed. If you try to get around this rule in any way I will ban you from the event and most likely future events as well and you will never be allowed to race on the track even if its just for fun.

5. This race is dangerous, I will do my best to get back any items you lose if you die but do your best to keep yourself from dying on the track. Egaps and other healing items are allowed to help with this issue. There is no way to change the speed of an elytra so I dont care if people use potions or healing items.

As soon as this post goes up, I will go make a public player warp for the race track and we will start doing qualifying races immediately. Good luck to all racers! :D

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Hi everyone this week I spent many hours in secret building a fully glass enclosed ELYTRA RACE TRACK!!!! I will be hosting an event that starts today and lasts until sunday. The 1st prize is going to be a permanent Keys Gkit Voucher. 2nd place will be at least 5m in cash and 3rd place will be at least 2.5m in cash. Read these rules to play.

1. Today, (thursday) tomorrow and saturday will be the qualifying events. You must win at least 1 race on one of those 3 days to qualify for the final event which will be on sunday. On sunday the winners from the first 3 days of racing will race in the final championship for the 1st 2nd and 3rd prize listed above.

2. Each race will have 4 players, when the starting gate opens you will race to the finish as fast as you can.

3. At the finish, each player has a lever they MUST hit in order to finish the race, if you dont hit your lever, or if you hit another players lever you will lose even if you are the fastest racer.

4. If you teleport anyone onto the track for any reason you will be banned from this event and possibly banned from future events as well. You can only enter the track and race on it with my permission and when I say its allowed. If you try to get around this rule in any way I will ban you from the event and most likely future events as well and you will never be allowed to race on the track even if its just for fun.

5. This race is dangerous, I will do my best to get back any items you lose if you die but do your best to keep yourself from dying on the track. Egaps and other healing items are allowed to help with this issue. There is no way to change the speed of an elytra so I dont care if people use potions or healing items.

As soon as this post goes up, I will go make a public player warp for the race track and we will start doing qualifying races immediately. Good luck to all racers! :D

I saw this place when you were chosing winner for last event on your screen. 😂

BubblyBlake

Legendary Pika
dude this is so cool, i was thinking about doing this last season, had no time though.

Cauril

hey bozo me is anygod

MrBlueSlime44

cool! i unfortunately will be unable to participate but this sounds very fun. will the track remain open after the event ends?

Some_Matej

Great Reporter

We can't ignore the fact that keys gkit is worth like 15 millions! 😲

Some_Matej

Great Reporter

Who else qualified with me⁉️

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
I want to participate and i practiced a lot in the same map when it was open, but I am not online always when u are ;-;

Last edited: