Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

@DutchminerHD, Question I Have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I just want to know if you are going to give me back the base you deleted 2 days ago, that you took away from me without any warning or notice.

@DutchminerHD
Ummmm did your faction have a large base with farms and stacks of mobs that made the server lag? (Was someone in your faction named Ahgou aswell?) Because thats the reason why the base would be deleted.

Jasmine Yamada

Pika Member
Ummmm did your faction have a large base with farms and stacks of mobs that made the server lag? (Was someone in your faction named Ahgou aswell?) Because thats the reason why the base would be deleted.
Ohhhhh then i guess its for the best for most of the players

5tanly

What is factions?

To me factions is running around raiding and selling everything I get :p

To many others, factions is building a base, grinding, farming, pvping, raiding. So you kinda want a big base so you can do all of this. If the server can't handle real faction bases then DutchminerHD needs to upgrade, any other server that has factions has huge bases with auto farms, and grinders. Pika staff shouldn't be destroying weeks of work because the server can't handle it. That's just not fair.

As ahgou said, fix the stacked mobs problem! You could just remove suffocation on mobs because that's apparently what crashed the server.

@DutchminerHD if you are reading this, give them back their base. If that's not possible the least you can do is w/e an obsidian box because this isn't a good example of how to run a server.

OP
OP
MarcusS1902

MarcusS1902

Banned
DutchminerHD will not respond to this post, it has already been 2 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.