Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

drop ur predictions

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
drop ur predictions when developers will start to notice minigames. literally so long since actual big updates and i am not talking about these holidays updates these r mostly just cosmatics updates also repeated. same things every year. now they barely change even map skins forget about new maps in minigames during holidays. 100s of suggestions filled with good next big things for minigames and they r stacked in scanned fase for years by now. my prediction 2029

5wrd

drop ur predictions when developers will start to notice minigames. literally so long since actual big updates and i am not talking about these holidays updates these r mostly just cosmatics updates also repeated. same things every year. now they barely change even map skins forget about new maps in minigames during holidays. 100s of suggestions filled with good next big things for minigames and they r stacked in scanned fase for years by now. my prediction 2029
for real take BedWars fo rexample the gen is so damn slow if thy wont do anything about it ima spam #FasterGenInPikaBW

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
for real take BedWars fo rexample the gen is so damn slow if thy wont do anything about it ima spam #FasterGenInPikaBW
its not even about just gen they wont even consider it as a whole like it dont exist even knowing that bedwars rn has one of the biggest fanbase and soon it will die just like skywars. trios dies daily at certain times that never happened before cuz before they updated it often but now they dont.

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
its not even about just gen they wont even consider it as a whole like it dont exist even knowing that bedwars rn has one of the biggest fanbase and soon it will die just like skywars. trios dies daily at certain times that never happened before cuz before they updated it often but now they dont.
Minigames is usually ignored because it's not worth the effort for the Devs.
Minigames has one of the lowest income for the server for the amount of players it has.
Most of the major money making gamemodes have constant bugs/updates which are what the Devs prioritise and focus on which leaves no time to be given towards minigames.

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Minigames is usually ignored because it's not worth the effort for the Devs.
Minigames has one of the lowest income for the server for the amount of players it has.
Most of the major money making gamemodes have constant bugs/updates which are what the Devs prioritise and focus on which leaves no time to be given towards minigames.
they can just remove minigames completely then. i understand that but if ur just going to let a gamemode die which we saw happening with skywars then dont add it or remove it. all the minigames player expect to get updates sooner or later just to get constent disapointed with literally same updates like last year. if not this then why dont just annoucne that they wont update minigames anymore so we can leave once and for all

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
they can just remove minigames completely then. i understand that but if ur just going to let a gamemode die which we saw happening with skywars then dont add it or remove it. all the minigames player expect to get updates sooner or later just to get constent disapointed with literally same updates like last year. if not this then why dont just annoucne that they wont update minigames anymore so we can leave once and for all
Even though minigames is repetitive and doesn't get constant updates it still has a playerbase and attracts new players so I don't see any reason to remove it.
As for the updates, Devs have their own list of gamemodes to follow and it's not something they reveal to players.
U can just look at the past updates to get an idea of how frequent they are.

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Even though minigames is repetitive and doesn't get constant updates it still has a playerbase and attracts new players so I don't see any reason to remove it.
As for the updates, Devs have their own list of gamemodes to follow and it's not something they reveal to players.
U can just look at the past updates to get an idea of how frequent they are.
i am not saying they dont update i am saying what they update is nothing new and stolen from past year with same idea literally nothing new