Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

DRAxLER and his brother Draxler07

Do you want to get them banned?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
These 2 guys have been scamming for days.. and got to #9th and #11th richest player in server without any effort they just spam in that they has some good things in their plot and people just fell for it. and i'm getting T R I G G E R E D because i ''work hard'' to get $$ and still cant catch up with them (and not only me), when someone fells for it, in chat is negative spam, that i (and probably others) hate. So i decided that we need to get them somehow banned! thats why there is pool for you to vote and it will be helpful if you post screenshots in comments with the negative aura that they give. And i hope that admins after seeing this post will understand that they need to be BANNED

xXWolf_PlaysXx

Pika Lover
Considering what server you are playing on where they scam people they could be punished for it so.
But i see no point of banning them seeing the information you just gave.
If they get rich by doing something that annoys you, try to see what part of the things they do are punishable.

OP
OP
iTheNooBest

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Considering what server you are playing on where they scam people they could be punished for it so.
But i see no point of banning them seeing the information you just gave.
If they get rich by doing something that annoys you, try to see what part of the things they do are punishable.
thanks for info. i will try to find out if some of it is punishable. because mods said that scamming is allowed in all pvp servers

Thav01

Veteran
Scamming is allowed on ALL Pvp-Servers. If they are being inappropriate in chat, take screenshots and make a report. Please refrain from making pointless threads.

Regards,
Thav01

Status
Not open for further replies.