Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Dont Allow Untrusted Players To Damage Hostile Mobs in a Players Claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cygnus321

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
cygnus321

Suggestion:
Dont Allow Untrusted Players To Damage Hostile Mobs in a Players Claim.

Detailed description:

Don't Allow Untrusted Players To Damage Hostile Mobs in a Players Claim cause it is super annoying for someone to keep killing the mobs u worked so hard to keep alive.​

Reason(s):
Hackers are killing Hostile mobs in farms especially iron farms. And iron farms are the most used farm in survival for income of money.

Last edited:

Noble_PvP

This is rly serious, this needs to be added in minecraft,there is to much jealous ppl here you just gotta add it... and if you add it to cows,pigs,horses,add it to zombies too and other hostile mobs , and all problems solved

Last edited:

Axelotist

Pika Member
People have been creating alt accounts and Killing and griefing peoples farms because they are jealous same happend to me i was afk and some guy came into my plot and killed all the zombies with nametags trough walls

7c1qx

Great Reporter
-1 what if a player is stuck in someone's claim and there are mobs, he will die and lose all his stuff + the ppl u don't trust why u teleport them to your farms, use some more blocks to protect your mobs. If this gets accepted there will be more tp killers and ppl will get creepers in their claims to tp kill everyone.

Last edited:

Axelotist

Pika Member
-1 what if a player is stuck in someone's claim and there are mobs, he will die and lose all his stuff + the ppl u don't trust why u teleport them to your farms, use some more blocks to protect your mobs. If this gets accepted there will be more tp killers and ppl will get creepers in their claims to tp kill everyone.
He can just warp out and at the first place why is the person even there in not his claim. + cheaters just run around and kill mobs trough walls like with my iron farm. A cheater killed all my named tagged zombies trough walls now it doesn't work anymore. And while getting tp trapped you should always record or install a recapture program.

Dario_MC

Entity craming is already the fastest and easiest way to tp kill and also creepers won't even kill you if you at least have a diamond armor or a shield and it's already hard enough to trap a creeper and tp a guy before the creeper explodes trying to attack you

Noble_PvP

i mean rly comparint hackers to tp killers , you can build good wall against hacker h can go trought it so i think its better for this toppic to got trough i mean it better to deal with few tp killers rather than 2 hackers or more

OP
OP
cygnus321

cygnus321

Epic Pika
he can just do /spawn or /wild and that's the thing we don't tp people we don't trust to our farms

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1 ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Milkeewayy_

+1
I've seen many players tried to kill the zombies in my Iron farm. I don't care when you cant kill mobs in a claim, or cant use a mob spawner. The iron farm is top priority

Status
Not open for further replies.