Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Forums Donator Ranks

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Crveni_Marlboro

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Minecraft Username:
Crveni_Marlboro

Suggestion:
Donator Rank

Detailed description:
My suggestion is to add Donator rank to forums. We already have Staff ranks, Youtube, and Twitch ranks, it would also be cool to add donator rank here on forums.

Reason(s):
It would be a small but cool improvement.

In my opinion, also it would be much better for all donators than now.

Donator ranks could be a light green color. Maybe someone won't like these colors but staff can decide on colors for this rank.

Example(s):
/

Last edited:

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Great reporter role is the role that is adding by actually doing something, what makes you more reliable, Donator cosmetics will look like pika network found one more place to earn, and its not a forum anymore.
So, Forum should stay a place like this, the fact that you paid for it doesn't mean anything, that's some part close to buying a helper role. The great reporter role is a role added by efort, same as helper or moderator role.
Great Reporter is earned by doing something. Donator is also earned by doing something. Paying. I don't think you understand what money is or what its value is. Please go learn. Like upperground said I also lost millions of brain cells right now and I think I'm gonna hit my head somewhere.

Donator cosmetics will look like pika network found one more place to earn, and its not a forum anymore.
No? It doesn't mean pika net found a new place to earn it just means pika network gave people what they wanted and what they deserved. Please think and reply. Don't just blindly reply to anything.

the fact that you paid for it doesn't mean anything, that's some part close to buying a helper role.
The logic in this sentence makes me hit myself. The fact that I paid for a rank DOES MEAN THAT I'LL GET THE DONATOR RANK. Tf. You are literally using no brain rn. We can't buy helper role. Wtf.

Not gonna talk more.

xXTricksterXx

Great Reporter
Great Reporter is earned by doing something. Donator is also earned by doing something. Paying. I don't think you understand what money is or what its value is. Please go learn. Like upperground said I also lost millions of brain cells right now and I think I'm gonna hit my head somewhere.

No? It doesn't mean pika net found a new place to earn it just means pika network gave people what they wanted and what they deserved. Please think and reply. Don't just blindly reply to anything.

The logic in this sentence makes me hit myself. The fact that I paid for a rank DOES MEAN THAT I'LL GET THE DONATOR RANK. Tf. You are literally using no brain rn. We can't buy helper role. Wtf.

Not gonna talk more.
let's just forget this everyone has a different POV so pls stop messaging here it pings me a lot so let's stop arguing. ok?

JacePlayZ

The Pika
let's just forget this everyone has a different POV so pls stop messaging here it pings me a lot so let's stop arguing. ok?
Ain't forgetting it or stopping replying to this. This is forums where everyone can give their opinion. If you are that annoyed by it just mute or something.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Ain't forgetting it or stopping replying to this. This is forums where everyone can give their opinion. If you are that annoyed by it just mute or something.
yeah, you can unwatch threads if you don't want to receive notifs ^^

PipyYT

+1, This is pretty cool I think your suggestion could help the server.

yeet1234

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Crveni_Marlboro

Suggestion:
Donator Rank

Detailed description:
My suggestion is to add Donator rank to forums. Like we have already staff ranks, youtube and twitch ranks, it would also be cool to add donator rank here on forums.

Reason(s):

Donator ranks could be a pink or purple color. Maybe someone won't like these colors but staff can decide on colors for this rank.

Example(s):
/
+1. nothing else to say like its good by itself

yeet1234

Legendary Pika
I have suggested this before and it got denied, so I don't know if they will add it but. This will interfear with other ranks and due to the ranks not being golbal its harder to give you the correct rank, everywhere is a different named rank as well therefor probably will be denied but still:
+1
MA GURL KRIS HOW ARE YAAAA

BakedBenjii_

Pika Member

I'm sure somebody has ALREADY said this somewhere, but why? To flaunt your wealth? To visually and virtually state you paid for something within the server?
As far as I'm concerned, there'd be no actual reason to have a Donator/Paid rank over the forum, unless you're actually helping financially to keep this forum hosted up.

Just be happy with your awesome colored name that appears at the top of the player list when you press TAB! And of course, the other perks that come with it.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
unless you're actually helping financially to keep this forum hosted up.
you're aware that all the money we are paying for the server accounts for almost everything about the server

our money keeps this server alive

they better give us some ranks on forums as well

deadlyfaisal

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
Crveni_Marlboro

Suggestion:
Donator Rank

Detailed description:
My suggestion is to add Donator rank to forums. Like we have already staff ranks, youtube and twitch ranks, it would also be cool to add donator rank here on forums.

Reason(s):

Donator ranks could be a light green color. Maybe someone won't like these colors but staff can decide on colors for this rank.

Example(s):
/
+1 because it would just be a cool cosmetics.