Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Forums Donator Ranks

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Crveni_Marlboro

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Crveni_Marlboro

Suggestion:
Donator Rank

Detailed description:
My suggestion is to add Donator rank to forums. We already have Staff ranks, Youtube, and Twitch ranks, it would also be cool to add donator rank here on forums.

Reason(s):
It would be a small but cool improvement.

In my opinion, also it would be much better for all donators than now.

Donator ranks could be a light green color. Maybe someone won't like these colors but staff can decide on colors for this rank.

Example(s):
/

Last edited:

iFlyYT

Pika Member
To give a bit of an update - As it has been about 3 years.

This suggestion is being looked into, we are looking for this to be automated before accepting this suggestion. This may take some time to implement, and involves a few others excluding myself.

This is not an official acceptance or denied message, this is an update for this suggestion!

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Minecraft Username:
Crveni_Marlboro

Suggestion:
Donator Rank

Detailed description:
My suggestion is to add Donator rank to forums. We already have Staff ranks, Youtube, and Twitch ranks, it would also be cool to add donator rank here on forums.

Reason(s):

Donator ranks could be a light green color. Maybe someone won't like these colors but staff can decide on colors for this rank.

Example(s):
/
I have suggested this before and it got denied, so I don't know if they will add it but. This will interfear with other ranks and due to the ranks not being golbal its harder to give you the correct rank, everywhere is a different named rank as well therefor probably will be denied but still:
+1
Minecraft Username:
Crveni_Marlboro

Suggestion:
Donator Rank

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Nice idea for sure! :). And this will get interest in people to vote (benefits the server)
-Sweatyblaze
+1