Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Donate to Pika server and get ingame $

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexCube

Hello, guys and gals.
10 millions ingame $ i will pay you if you donate to Pika server on behalf of my name to rank me up.
Currently I am Vip and deal for rankup to Skygod. (two steps). In order to do correct rankup quit(disconnect) a game. Go to pika https://pika-network.net/shop/ then to skyblock classik=>rank upgrade=> Type AlexCube in the form request=>do donation for rankupgrade.
But first, contact me in forum private message.
Ty <3
It is totally legal btw :) (Big Thanx to Helper Ivy)

MECHAME

Veteran
Lol am so sorry for the last time warning but it seems like the rules have been changed. xD

Anyways Good Luck in getting your rank upgrade ;)

~ Logically ~

Banned
10mil to get somebody to donate IRL money to some random?

You'd have to be slow to actually do that, or just completely braindead.

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Please be respectful.
You might be surprised how players who come online everyday in CSB knows each other so it isnt random at all, unless you agree to this kind of deal with someone u dont know.

Just a reminder: Doing this is a big risk and the server is not liable for any scam/loss

~ Logically ~

Banned
Please be respectful.
You might be surprised how players who come online everyday in CSB knows each other so it isnt random at all, unless you agree to this kind of deal with someone u dont know.

Just a reminder: Doing this is a big risk and the server is not liable for any scam/loss

I like how you actually believe saying "Please be respectful" works, when you know just as well as anybody, it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.