Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Does this bug also happen to you?

Zoming

Epic Pika
Yesterday I was playing Skywars normally, nothing out of the ordinary, my internet was great so there was no connection problem, so I was on the "Bad" map, creating a bridge to the other side to get the chest first, I only made half of it and I decided to jump to the other side not to spend blocks, however, for some reason my character jumped but hit his head on something above him, I don't know if it was a bug or something but the screen moved so my character jumped, but it seems that it hit on something invisible, I even looked up when I was falling but there was nothing, I didn’t understand what happened, because I had a tight space but I fell as if I hit my head on a block, does this bug also occur with you?

moxxy17

Banned
When I played skywars with my friends it lagged me back a lot as well. I think they are experimenting with the new anti-cheat. That is why you are lagging back most probably.

tlang

Veteran
no, i only jump the bridge for the mid, and o hit my Head on an invisible block
Yeah exactly what happens to me in bedwars. I face this glitch once every 3 or 4 games. In most cases this happens to me while I was bringing.

OP
OP
Zoming

Zoming

Epic Pika
Yeah exactly what happens to me in bedwars. I face this glitch once every 3 or 4 games. In most cases this happens to me while I was bringing.
Yeah, this happens to me in Skywars every 2 or 1 game, the teleport to the void glitch also happens too.