Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Do u prefer paladin or fallen angel? :/

AymanBlazer

Epic Pika
Hello Guys I've been grinding pika Skywars a lot recently and I've come across some abilities, these are the 2 best come with.
Vampire+Palandin or Vampire+Fallen Angel

Vampire+Palandin
These abilities add up to make you play safe while playing agro and help you out when you are in a situation of 2v1 once you killed one guy you get regen.
Vampire lets u heal the amount of damage dealt.

Vampire+Fallen Angel
These abilities add up to boost vampire. When you are less than half of your heal you deal more damage than usual, which ultimately boosts your vampire to regen more damage you deal.

Please suggest your opinion on which ability pair you prefer and why?

BigBallerLOL

Great Reporter
In my opinion if you are playing solo fallen angel is definitely better but if you have low level vamp and play a lot of 2s paladin is better so you don't die but it is mainly whatever you prefer

_Rinat_

Legendary Pika
I use vampire and fallen angel mainly because literally everyone I know uses it. I don't really notice a difference when using it, probably because I am full hp all the time. Might switch to paladin but I don't really know.

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Guys I've been grinding pika Skywars a lot recently and I've come across some abilities, these are the 2 best come with.
Vampire+Palandin or Vampire+Fallen Angel

Vampire+Palandin
These abilities add up to make you play safe while playing agro and help you out when you are in a situation of 2v1 once you killed one guy you get regen.
Vampire lets u heal the amount of damage dealt.

Vampire+Fallen Angel
These abilities add up to boost vampire. When you are less than half of your heal you deal more damage than usual, which ultimately boosts your vampire to regen more damage you deal.

Please suggest your opinion on which ability pair you prefer and why?
Vampire and fallen angel best combination tho

OP
OP
AymanBlazer

AymanBlazer

Epic Pika
I use vampire and fallen angel mainly because literally everyone I know uses it. I don't really notice a difference when using it, probably because I am full hp all the time. Might switch to paladin but I don't really know.
wow u have time to reply to this post but not to reply when i congrats u for titan

jk lol thanks

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
first thing vampire itself is enough but paladin or fallen angel is kind of a booster but they are used in diff situations.
with an agro playstyle, fallen angel is better
and vice-versa
if u have low vamp, fallen angel is a must
also if ur not the best at pvp then chose paladin

Sadra3445

Banned
i think paladin level max is best think and always call he a hacker lol :)

peg2

Legendary Pika
Id prefer vamp + fallen since i have an aggro playstyle you can grind kills and coins easier.

comes in duos situation or a 2v1 situation paladin would be very useful