Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Discrimination going on here by rff

Rffgaming

Pika Pika we all love I but this is not fair ok first I introduce me
I'm Pika Network Oldest player playing Pika network from 3years
And first I play Pika Bedwars and some another gamer but after I bored by playing all game I join op sky block server That new thing for me I play op sky block for days and then I go pvp in op sky block there's a Rank player he kill me in 3shorts I'm doing team but he kill me after that i try auto clicker and
Got 3 month Ban (Such a bad time for me ) Then I got unban after 3 months then I join back the op sky block and all thing are changed for me because it's reset then I started my Island and know all new thing after that when I got keys and I use it I got only bad items then when I see ranked players like (Sky-Master) when the use keys they got the ranks and they sell it for very high price then I see that only ranked player are get ranked but unranked or ssnl not why this Pika our all luck is not bad pls see it ingame name rffgaming thanks all

NotNecessary

Pika Member
what are you saying bro,
i'm a skylegend and my luck is also terrible, doesn't apply to ranked players too, plus the ranked players like sky master probably has a ton of keys
and you also autoclicked during pvp in op sky..

OP
OP
Rffgaming

Rffgaming

what are you saying bro,
i'm a skylegend and my luck is also terrible, doesn't apply to ranked players too, plus the ranked players like sky master probably has a ton of keys
and you also autoclicked during pvp in op sky..
Who are u in game name pls and I don't use autoclicker btw

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
Pika Pika we all love I but this is not fair ok first I introduce me
I'm Pika Network Oldest player playing Pika network from 3years
And first I play Pika Bedwars and some another gamer but after I bored by playing all game I join op sky block server That new thing for me I play op sky block for days and then I go pvp in op sky block there's a Rank player he kill me in 3shorts I'm doing team but he kill me after that i try auto clicker and
Got 3 month Ban (Such a bad time for me ) Then I got unban after 3 months then I join back the op sky block and all thing are changed for me because it's reset then I started my Island and know all new thing after that when I got keys and I use it I got only bad items then when I see ranked players like (Sky-Master) when the use keys they got the ranks and they sell it for very high price then I see that only ranked player are get ranked but unranked or ssnl not why this Pika our all luck is not bad pls see it ingame name rffgaming thanks all
Don't be mad just because you don't get rank from crates.
Each crate has different chances of dropping ranks.
If you open like 10 vote crates and think that you will get a rank, it's not possible.
And as for ranked players, they also get ranks when they open a large number of high-valued keys like godly, unique, seasonal, etc.
Also, the number of keys they open is very significant.
Like in the current season, if you see the leaderboards, you will find that those players have opened like 7000 keys.
So it makes sense when they get many ranks out of those.
Also this gives them high gambling skill level and the use of key opening pet adds to their luck.