Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update Event Discord - Daily Giveaways | December the 10th till 24th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

ehhhh
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter
yeah me too
but i cant tell the other way or the staff will drop an atomic bomb on me

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

what
Why? lol JhuHhGGZtujU8uuhzhuHZUhzuuzHZzuGzgZgzGZgZGzGZgbhGZguibZUgzzuI IGN: _DominikPro_ DC: DominikPro4252#5739 YT: Um no

Snowyy

Banned
Players prefers opfac because the gamemode makes player op more easily while normal fac is a lot harder for those player due to the unbalance of donators
So you think anyone has a chance to win in op facs without being a donator😂😂😂

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
So you think anyone has a chance to win in op facs without being a donator😂😂😂
I never said it is easy for players to win f top in opfac. I'm only saying that compared to normal fac, players are having an easier time in opfac. It's like playing a game with different difficulty. People are choosing the easy mode over the hard mode to play

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
0 win from my side, submit button took 10 seconds for me and my friends. So other people beat us easily. This giveaway for fast hand users with a good internet connection.

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
uh, I want to ask if anyone else came into a similar problem as me. The giveaway code was sent on discord. I went into the store and typed in the code but I could not redeem it. It was not that it said there was none left. But it said the code does not exist. After multiple tries, it said I am not allowed to redeem this code... I don't know if this is because im redeeming this code in the name of my friend or it is just my wifi being bad...

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Tell MmEXTREME to marry me...

Status
Not open for further replies.