Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Disable the usage of VPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

egeakan

Pika Member
Username:
egeakan​

Suggestion:
Disable the usage of VPN​

Detailed description:
What I'm suggesting here is a really simple change that would prevent hackers who have a VPN to get on the server even if they are IP banned, and the only way they could join the server is to change houses(literally).
This would reduce the amount of hackers in the server, and thus making it more enjoyable to play. Like its such an easy fix for hackers. Don't get me wrong hackers will ALWAYS be a problem but atleast you can reduce the amount of hackers with disabling VPN.
Like who uses a VPN to join a server, it wouldn't benefit them because it would be laggy for them and also I don't think many people join servers these days with a VPN(except hackers)​

Reason(s):
I explained the reason above but I'm gonna say it again; Preventing hackers from joining the server after an IP ban and making the server clear of hackers.​

TommyWommy1290

Rare Pika
Neutral,
There is already a VPN blocker in this server but there are various vpns which bypasses due to their ip addresses. Blocking those would avoid various players to play since those VPNs have ips common to normal ip addresses. We cannot completely avoid something.

Peto_o

Great Reporter
have u been reading my msgs? also they could find cheaters with screenshare but looking at what seems to be a Tips N Tricks notepad given to "ss verified" staff members they cant really do much in that scenario.. and ffs why do i have to tell 50 indians that vpn DOES NOT MAKE UR PING LOWER @Fqch help me out here.. they dont know what vpns do..
You're not going to change my mind, cheaters can join, either way, there are more ways than joining the server with a VPN, besides I have already tried that one out and it does reduce ping regardless, calling me an Indian isn't going to change anything besides the fact that you're trying to overthrow my opinion regarding a matter I am really not joking and all you do is insult me that way.

Disabling VPN wont solve hacker issues they will still happen and I would love if you stick to changing my mind over trying to insult me

Thank you.

cityember

Epic Pika
I said a million times already that many places(schools, homes, and more) have vpns in their ROUTER, and they should not be bothered by having to do things to their router every time connecting to the pika-network. And in some places the vpns in router(schools) cannot be turned off!

Dytel

Banned
You're not going to change my mind, cheaters can join, either way, there are more ways than joining the server with a VPN, besides I have already tried that one out and it does reduce ping regardless, calling me an Indian isn't going to change anything besides the fact that you're trying to overthrow my opinion regarding a matter I am really not joking and all you do is insult me that way.

Disabling VPN wont solve hacker issues they will still happen and I would love if you stick to changing my mind over trying to insult me

Thank you.
it will massively decrease the amount of cheaters and the volume of evasion.. but hey what do i know.. only been an admin on 5 servers screensharer on 8 and owned a couple servers eh

Fach

Great Reporter
have u been reading my msgs? also they could find cheaters with screenshare but looking at what seems to be a Tips N Tricks notepad given to "ss verified" staff members they cant really do much in that scenario.. and ffs why do i have to tell 50 indians that vpn DOES NOT MAKE UR PING LOWER @Fqch help me out here.. they dont know what vpns do..
As one might know, VPN make you look like as if you are positioned elsewhere in the world or protect your data from cyberattacks/hackers by codifying it. it will change your IP. I never heard of a VPN making your ping lower though? If so, then I would have heard about that long ago.

cityember

Epic Pika
it will massively decrease the amount of cheaters and the volume of evasion.. but hey what do i know.. only been an admin on 5 servers screensharer on 8 and owned a couple servers eh
and U have no rank, not even trial/helper on pika, which shows that U are not as experienced on pika. Unlike other small cracked/regular servers, pika is literally the second biggest cracked server ever(*cough* blocksmc *cough*), with more than 3000 players at its peaks, and pika will not want to lose player count, thank you very much. Also, pika does not copy other servers, not jartex, not blocksmc, not hypixel. We have our own rules and playing methods, and citing other servers would not count.

Also thank you Fqch for explaining why people want vpn. They just want security.

cityember

Epic Pika
Hello egeakan,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the pika network server. I am always doing my best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, I have eventually decided to downvote your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Do not suggest changes to rules.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting them again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Dytel

Banned
and U have no rank, not even trial/helper on pika, which shows that U are not as experienced on pika. Unlike other small cracked/regular servers, pika is literally the second biggest cracked server ever(*cough* blocksmc *cough*), with more than 3000 players at its peaks, and pika will not want to lose player count, thank you very much. Also, pika does not copy other servers, not jartex, not blocksmc, not hypixel. We have our own rules and playing methods, and citing other servers would not count.

Also thank you Fqch for explaining why people want vpn. They just want security.
im not a staff on pika cuz they only accept unqualified losers.. but there are just some things all servers should have.. like a login plugin or smth lmao.. if ur prepared to play u should remove security on the list.. choose one not both.. fqch also said vpn doesnt lower ur ping it doesnt exactly validate ur point lmao.. playing online on a cracked server is a risk.. but if u wanna risk it go for it.. if u dont then go ahead and touch grass.. simple

Dytel

Banned
Hello egeakan,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the pika network server. I am always doing my best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, I have eventually decided to downvote your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Do not suggest changes to rules.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Hello cityfool,

• Do not use your own opinions when facts are laid out in front of you.

cityember

Epic Pika
Hello dytel,

Thank you for your interest in supporting a suggestion to improve the pika network server. I am always doing my best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, I have eventually decided to downvote the suggestion that you support due to the following reason(s):
  • Do not use personal insults
  • Do not say that the great firewall "is our own problem"
  • I did not make a suggestion I am merely arguing about this
  • Many people have vpns on their router.

cityember

Epic Pika
im not a staff on pika cuz they only accept unqualified losers.. but there are just some things all servers should have.. like a login plugin or smth lmao.. if ur prepared to play u should remove security on the list.. choose one not both.. fqch also said vpn doesnt lower ur ping it doesnt exactly validate ur point lmao.. playing online on a cracked server is a risk.. but if u wanna risk it go for it.. if u dont then go ahead and touch grass.. simple
Dude don't insult pika's staff. Their suggestions(especially arrly) are way better than yours.
Also my perfectly logical suggestion to rules(ban scammers in opprison) got denied

Dytel

Banned
lmao what drugs are u on bro.. VPNs are illegal to locals in most countries.. Pika Network as a legal business entity should not condone such activities lmao.. also i only insulted 2 helpers.. arrly has been a good staff member i cant argue with that.. and u are argueing about something that is factually incorrect lmao.. vpns are illegal in ur country.. so u shouldnt use it.. plus vpns dont lower ur ping.. its that simple

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
lmao what drugs are u on bro.. VPNs are illegal to locals in most countries.. Pika Network as a legal business entity should not condone such activities lmao.. also i only insulted 2 helpers.. arrly has been a good staff member i cant argue with that.. and u are argueing about something that is factually incorrect lmao.. vpns are illegal in ur country.. so u shouldnt use it.. plus vpns dont lower ur ping.. its that simple
Just ignore them, don't waste your time on them, also this not a +1 from me

cityember

Epic Pika
well, even if it is the most logical rule change in world, it will not get implemented, so I will just leave this thread to die(unless stupid claims are made). Let's agree to disagree.

Last edited:

acura

Great Reporter
+1 but I'm not sure if they'd actually implement this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.