Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival disable phantoms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Minecraft Username:
minecraft_leg

Suggestion:
disable phantoms

Detailed description:
I don't know if it's possible. but disabling phantoms would be amazing.

the reason phantoms were added to the game was to make it punishable for the player when not sleeping, but considering survival players can't sleep to make it daytime breaks this dynamic.

you can make the argument that phantoms are important because of their drop(membrane), which would be a valid reason wouldn't it be for the fact most of the elytra's are owned by people who have the /fix command which means there isn't any practical use for having phantoms enabled.

I'd like you to share [link], this is my current phantom kill count.

doing some quick maths upon the assumption every phantom takes about 9 seconds to kill, taking into account aiming, drawing, shooting twice, and missing, it's safe to say I've wasted about 2 hours on just killing phantoms alone.

Reason(s):

_Rinat_

Legendary Pika
+1 they're not kool, also time to get membranes if this happens this season

Javuh

Pika Member
use the upvote button on the upper right corner of the thread below watch textbox commenting +1 doesn't work anymore

Silver Wing

The Pika
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter
u meant bump?

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Minecraft_leg,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it will be implemented, soon./INDENT]
Have fun playing!​

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.